“Great wings and fries!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Atkinson, New Hampshire
“Great wings and fries!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

My daughters have been telling me about this place and I finally stopped by as I love wings. The young lady at the counter was very friendly and she explained the menu and told me that the boneless wings are not breaded and are fresh. She also explained how they made the fries. I tried both and they were fantastic. They had a promo for a $2 16 oz. beer too.

I also had the pleasure of meeting the owner. He came out and chatted with those of us in the restaurant. He is such a pleasant man and I will definitely return.

• Visited May 2014

Mont Vernon, New Hampshire
“Excellent wings and service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

I always try the wings at any restaurant I go to. Wing-itz is still the best and my favorite over the years. It's good and consistently good too.

• Visited April 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Really small on the outside - amazing inside”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Best wings I have ever had. The owner came out and helped us pick which sauces we want he let us try samples and was really welcoming. The fries are all hand cut nothing is frozen (besides mozzarella sticks) the wings are cut that day and have lots of meat on them. Will be heading back for the diablo challenge!!!

• Visited March 2014
Merrimack, New Hampshire
“The place to go for wings.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

Wing Itz on Lafayette Road in Portsmouth is the place to go for wings. While the restaurant also offers salads, sandwiches and wraps, wings are the main thing. They are available bone-in or boneless with a serving of either ranch or blue cheese dressing and celery. An extensive list of sauces is sure to satisfy anyone’s tastes. Wing Itz is mostly a take-out restaurant as the options for eating inside or outside are limited.

• Visited January 2014
“Great Buffalo style wings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

Being from the area where wings are the best - Niagara Falls not Buffalo, I had the opportunity to head in with my nephew who was raving about the place. Great buffalo style wings- I had the hot with the el diablo sauce for dipping. What can I say - wow. Cooked like someone wants to do it right. The bonus was the celery sticks that come with a homemade blue cheese dressing that was to die for. The owner - Derek was keen, knowledgeable and great booster for his butchery. Bottom line - want great wings in coastal NH this is it!

• Visited December 2013