“hole in the wall with great wings”
Review of Wing-itz

Wing-itz
Ranked #97 of 202 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Litchfield, Maine
“hole in the wall with great wings”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Stopped there for a quick bite to eat while in town for the Nascar races. We sat outside enjoying game on TV and couple of cold beers while we waited for food. Food arrived in no time at all and it was good, a bit less spicy then we would have hopped for but still very good, fries are amazing! Stop there if you are in areas.

• Visited July 2014

South Berwick, Maine
“Another fantastic trip!!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

When we are craving wings, nobody beats Wing-itz. Order is always ready promptly, wings cooked perfectly and the flavor is awesome! My favorite is the Cajun, perfect amount of heat and the seasonings are tasty!! Another great trip!! I reccomend!!

Atkinson, New Hampshire
“Great wings and fries!”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

My daughters have been telling me about this place and I finally stopped by as I love wings. The young lady at the counter was very friendly and she explained the menu and told me that the boneless wings are not breaded and are fresh. She also explained how they made the fries. I tried both and they were fantastic. They had a promo for a $2 16 oz. beer too.

I also had the pleasure of meeting the owner. He came out and chatted with those of us in the restaurant. He is such a pleasant man and I will definitely return.

• Visited May 2014
Mont Vernon, New Hampshire
“Excellent wings and service.”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I always try the wings at any restaurant I go to. Wing-itz is still the best and my favorite over the years. It's good and consistently good too.

• Visited April 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Really small on the outside - amazing inside”
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Best wings I have ever had. The owner came out and helped us pick which sauces we want he let us try samples and was really welcoming. The fries are all hand cut nothing is frozen (besides mozzarella sticks) the wings are cut that day and have lots of meat on them. Will be heading back for the diablo challenge!!!

• Visited March 2014