“Now this is what I call a burger!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Lexie's Joint
Ranked #1 of 199 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Orange County, CA
“Now this is what I call a burger!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

We ordered a variation of eight different burgers, onion rings, and their signature lemonade...none of them disappointed!

• Visited March 2014

Auburn
“Burgers & shakes were outstanding!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

The place was very small & didn't seat many, but it was a cute eclectic hippy style decor.

The burgers were SO good! Only complaint- they were a bit in the small size. Actually, it was perfect for me (a female), but my teenage son inhaled his in a few seconds & started eyeballing mine. I could've eaten every bite but gave my remaining half to him. :)

We each got a milkshake, me the house special which was vanilla w/ chocolate & peanut butter- yum! My son had chocolate & is still talking about it the next day.

The food was delicious, the price was great, the atmosphere was cramped. But must go!!

• Visited July 2014
Halifax, Canada
“Amazing milkshake and burger!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

We went to Lexie's at lunchtime after we found it on trip advisor on our drive to NY state. We managed to find a parking spot but the lot isn't huge and inside there isn't a ton of seating. Besides that we had a great experience. Our server was very attentive and prompt. We shared delicious Bistro fries. I got the moo-moo milkshake and a burger with peanut butter, bacon and cheese. My husband had the highway man burger and it was all delicious. The burgers aren't huge but you also don't finish lunch and feel gross like you ate too much, just enough!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Meggan M
“Awfully good with a reasonable price tag”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Awesome burgers, fries, onion rings, and service. Well played, Lexie's. You'll be hearing from us again.

1 Thank Paul B
Hanover, New Hampshire
“not your basic burger”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

Beginning with the casual and comfortable ambiance the creative menu items and myriad choices to top your burger Lexie's is sure to please all palates. The buns alone are amazing and the fries sinful. This is a restaurant worth visiting, but plan on the early or late side of normal dining hours or prepare to wait. My dining companion had a double cluck with avocado and crispy onions and I had the beanie, we shared an order of the bistro fries and were oohing and awing throughout this delicious meal. Yum is all that needs saying!

• Visited July 2014