“Unique restaurant, amazing food”

Durbar Square Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 202 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Price range: US$15 - US$26
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Fresh healthy and local food in Nepali traditional style cooking . Exciting every bite!!
Boston, Massachusetts
“Unique restaurant, amazing food”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Recently went here with my girlfriends for dinner. We had an 8:00 reservation but the staff seemed overwhelmed with the upstairs dining so we opted to sit in a front window table that is next to the open kitchen. The food was amazing and the staff was very attentive. I never went upstairs to look at the main dining area. Great menu and unique dishes.

• Visited March 2014

North Stonington, Connecticut
“Awesome”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Michelle's offers one of the best lobster rolls I have ever enjoyed. Huge portion of lobster meat with just the right combination of ingredients, not swimming in mayo like a lot of other places. Served on their signature baguette, not the typical hot-dog roll. The lobster and brie salad is another great choice. We always try to visit Michelle's, it is consistently excellent.

• Visited February 2014
Dover, New Hampshire
“Amazing brunch! Great place!”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

My family and I very much enjoyed our brunch at Michelle's this past weekend. Our meals were absolutely delicious. We were all very impressed. The bread was incredible as well. The waitstaff was very friendly and attentive-- as my water glass was always being refilled. We also got to say hi to the chefs on the way out and thank them for our delicious meals since the little kitchen is right there in the open. My dad and I shared three plates because we couldn't decide what to order and wanted a bit of everything. We got the steak and eggs, Provencal scallops, and fresh berry crepes. We didn't miss one bit on any plate. The lobster and brie salad as well as the mac and cheese were also very much enjoyed by my other family members. It's an adorable little place that really does give you that European feel. I would highly recommend that anyone check out this great little spot. I can't wait to try dinner there!

• Visited January 2014
Wakefield, NH
“Exceeded expectations”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

We entered Michelle's without reservations and learned that the upstairs was being used for a private party. But there was a table for four that was offered to us (we were two) on the first floor. We gladly took this table and were very happy we did as we were in for a treat. We ordered the seasonal salads and they were very fine salads with exquisite bread (good thing there was not a basket of that bread in front of us, it would have been very dangerous. I ordered the salmon with wild rice and it was cooked just as I requested, med to medium well done. My husband was happy with his sole but when he tasted my salmon, he would have ordered differently. We had a cream brule for dessert and that was excellent as well. The waiter was very friendly and efficient and full of information about other places to eat in Portsmouth. It was very pleasant evening and I would not hesitate to return.

• Visited January 2014
Towson, Maryland
“Best Place in Town Hands Down”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

My team and I first visited Michelle's in November just walking through Portsmouth. We originally went for a few glasses of wine but after meeting the owners, we stayed for an entire meal. Everyone was polite, hospitable, and more than friendly. We then returned the next morning for the amazing brunch! We talked about Michelle's the entire flight home and returned in December. We are more than impressed with the wonderful service, great food, and warm atmosphere that Michelle's provides. We are planning our next trip back for January and Michelle's is the only reason we go. It our team dream spot!! We advise everyone to come in enjoy the experience.
Thank you to Michelle's owners and wonderful staff for creating this awesome place to enjoy and eat! -The Baltimore Team!

• Visited December 2013