“Best pizza ever!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stopped at the Gas Light Co on the Portsmouth Eats Food Tour...which I highly recommend to everyone! We were brought downstairs & got to taste their baked potato pizza....WOW!!! It was amazing!!! I will dream about that pizza for a long, long time!! If you go to Portmouth, head downstairs & get some pizza. it will not disappoint (and I'm a New Yorker, so I know good pizza!!)

Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Never been before and I don't know why. I suppose I thought it would be filled with frat guys, but it was'nt! Had a great meal (short ribs). The grill cook was funny and very attentive. They must only hire the best because this guy also had been a head chef before in town. Bartender was unattentive, but the chef made up for it.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

My husband and I went downstairs to the bar just to have a drink or 2 before heading to a different restaurant. After seeing other people's food I started thinking I may want pizza instead of seafood... Everything looked amazing! So we each had our own pizza and gobbled the whole thing ourselves!! Delicious fire grilled pizza! One of the best pies I've had and ditto for my husbands choice! Definitely hit the spot and didn't regret skipping out on the higher ranked seafood place. The bar also had an interesting concept. It was a stock market for their taps. Every 2 minutes the prices would change based on demand at that time. It was fun to watch and play along when making our beverage choices!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Nice little hidden gem in downtown Portsmouth.....Head downstairs during lunch M-F 1130-200 and devour an unbelievable selection of unlimited pizza, bread-sticks, and pasta for around $7 (includes soda)...Great pub atmosphere and phenomenal pizza!!!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

The Gaslight brunch was a delight. Choosing from the nice variety of breakfast selections, the sweet potato hash with eggs was delicious. Lobster and filet mignon paired on a plate that gave the utmost satisfaction. Ambiance was pleasant, service impeccable and the prices for quantity and quality outstanding. We are going back soon!

1  Thank BonDon101