An overnight stay on the 22nd and this hotel did not disappoint. An easy quick professional check-in and top floor room as I had requested. Yes you have to pay the $18/fee for valet parking, but parking at the property makes sense unless you want to park at a distant free municipal lot. Our room was very clean, comfortable and had a nice view to the north of the bridge. There was the mechanical noise from a nearby utility room, but with the bathroom door closed and room fan on it was a non-issue. I highly recommend this hotel for the convenient location in Portsmouth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Portsmouth Downtown is located in the heart of historic downtown Portsmouth, New Hampshire, surrounded by a wide variety of restaurants, attractions, shops, boutiques and waterfront gardens. Strawbery Banke historic neighborhood and Prescott Park are steps away, while The Kittery Outlets are just a 10 minute drive. New Hampshire and Maine coastal beaches, chartered deep-sea fishing, whale-watching tours, and panoramic tours of the Isles of Shoals are only a short boat ride from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Portsmouth Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Portsmouth Downtown Hotel Portsmouth
- Portsmouth Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Portsmouth