The location of this hotel can't be beat in Portsmouth, and there are only two other options with similar locales - the Sheraton and Residence Inn. I hope both are better than this place. Our room on the 5th floor was on the small side and the worst part was the musty smell thanks to an air conditioner that could only pump our cold, clamy air. So in the summer, plan to either roast or wake up freezing and sticky, because you can't open the windows. Our poor baby couldn't stop sneezing but was somehow always drenched in perspiration. The decor is blah and a little bit tired. The fridge keeps everything lukewarm and the freezer is a joke. Decent shower. Overall, a meh choice but great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Portsmouth Downtown is located in the heart of historic downtown Portsmouth, New Hampshire, surrounded by a wide variety of restaurants, attractions, shops, boutiques and waterfront gardens. Strawbery Banke historic neighborhood and Prescott Park are steps away, while The Kittery Outlets are just a 10 minute drive. New Hampshire and Maine coastal beaches, chartered deep-sea fishing, whale-watching tours, and panoramic tours of the Isles of Shoals are only a short boat ride from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Portsmouth Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Portsmouth Downtown Hotel Portsmouth
- Portsmouth Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Portsmouth