“Best soup and rolls”

Cuisines: Soups
Orleans
“Best soup and rolls”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

This place is wonderful. The selection and variety of tasty soups and rolls were amazing. I can't wait to go back!

Visited June 2014

Waldoboro
“Good Healthy Soups”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

My family and I were walking downtown Portsmouth and came upon this very small place with "soup to go". We all tried a different soup, I had white bean and kale others had butternut squash. The soups were delicious and are made fresh every day. The artisan breads were delicious that go with the soup. Other soups are Tomato lentil etc and are posted daily on their Face Book page. This is a hole in the wall with only a few seats but there are public seats across the street and some outside seating. If you want something good and fast I suggest you stop here.

• Visited April 2014