“yum yum yum”

Ranked #51 of 202 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Hanover, New Hampshire
“yum yum yum”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Was in Portsmouth for the day and needed a quick, healthy snack before site seeing. The Juicery was perfect and yummy. When they say a hole in the wall, that's what you will see. It was pouring rain so they let us hang out in the corner while we finished our food, but there is no seats or tables. Great juice, awesome vegan/gluten free options. Will be back for more any time I find myself in Portsmouth!

• Visited July 2013

“Not just for juice and smoothies!”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

We stopped by to grab a smoothie to hold us over for an early dinner and I'm so glad we decided to try a wrap! The smoothies were fresh and you could tell made to order. The wrap (I think it was called the world?) was awesome and really fresh too. Make sure you don't walk by this little gem!

Visited August 2013
Ledyard, Connecticut
“Good healthy food!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

I'm always glad to find a healthy spot to eat. My daughter loves the smoothies. Wraps seemed a little smaller than I remember and I was still a bit hungry after.

• Visited September 2013
North Hampton, New Hampshire
“Excellent smooothies, be ready to wait for a few minutes”
Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

The juicery really does know how to put together a great smoothie. Those unfamiliar with legitimate health food (wheatgrass, flax, etc) might be concerned when reading the menu but never fear! Just because you dont see the typical boring strawberry-banana, you're still going to get a smoothie you love. I recommend the Tropical Treat if you're going for the first time.

Also, the shop is very, very tiny. If its crowded, it's polite to wait outside and the girls will bring it outside to you. They will ask you to go outside if you're lingering so this may save you sone embarrassment! :-)

• Visited June 2013
ottawa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“amazing smothies”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Look for this place hidden away on Hanover street. It's definitely worth finding. Their smothies are yhe best i town and you won't forget the experience of this cool hole in the wall!

Visited August 2013