We were looking for a place to stop for the night between Bar Harbor and Rhode Island. Anchorage Inns in Portsmouth turned out to be a good choice. We stopped at a service area on I-95 and found a HotelCoupons booklet, which got us a walk-in rate considerably lower than the internet rate. The hotel was close to the highway and a short drive from the center of Portsmouth, The room was simple, clean and comfortable and the breakfast was adequate. We spent a lovely morning walking around historic Portsmouth and then continued on our drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, brick and wood - On I-95. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Anchorage Inns & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anchorage Inns And Suites
- Anchorage Inns Hotel Portsmouth
- Anchorage Hotel Portsmouth