My family stayed at the Achorage Inn for 2 nights in December. The front desk staff were very nice. The free continental breakfast was very good. The pool was nice and the waterfall hot tub was a bonus. The hotel overall was very clean. Our room had two queen beds, desk, drawers with TV stand, chair and a free standing closet. The bathroom was very small with a tub and toilet. Sink was outside the bathroom. The room was clean and neat. I would suggest some updating as the wallpaper showed signs of peeling at the seams in several places, especially in the bathroom. For our packed weekend and only sleeping at the hotel, it was a fine place to stay. Access to Portsmouth's downtown is beyond walking distance, but the location at the traffic circle makes it a fantastic launch point. Overall, I would gladly stay again. I did sneak a peak into one of the suites and another guest confirmed that the suites are very nice. I may have to look into that for my next trip to the Portsmouth area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, brick and wood - On I-95. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Anchorage Inns & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anchorage Inns And Suites
- Anchorage Inns Hotel Portsmouth
- Anchorage Hotel Portsmouth