We have been staying at the Anchorage Inn, in Portsmouth for the past 16 years. We travel from Connecticut to Portsmouth on an average of once every 6 to 7 weeks. We have never found another hotel to be as accommodating as the Anchorage Inn is. Most all the rooms have been completely remodeled, and are sparkling clean. The hotel staff is very friendly and polite. We love to swim in the heated pool, and the new sauna that has a water fall.
Thank you again Anchorage for you hospitality.
Mary Ellen & Bert
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, brick and wood - On I-95. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Anchorage Inns & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anchorage Inns And Suites
- Anchorage Inns Hotel Portsmouth
- Anchorage Hotel Portsmouth