My husband and I stayed at the Anchorage Inns & Suites in Portsmouth, New Hampshire last week for 3 nights. We were traveling in the area and a friend told us about Anchorage and how pleased they were with their stay. Because "word-of-mouth" is normally a sure sign of what to expect, we made the choice to book a room. Because we were going to be in town for a number of days, we wrestled with a choice of a room or suite. The Haven suite was open and we decided to go with it as the price was reasonable. We were told that the suite had just been renovated and were very pleased when we first set eyes on it. Very nice! From the flat screen tvs in both rooms to the comfy couch in the sitting room-everything was wonderful!
The staff was very friendly and accomodating and the cafe for breakfast was fine. The belgian waffles were yummy!
Overall, we were extremely pleased with our stay and would definitely recommend the Anchorage Inns & Suites in Portsmouth, NH to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, brick and wood - On I-95. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Anchorage Inns & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anchorage Inns And Suites
- Anchorage Inns Hotel Portsmouth
- Anchorage Hotel Portsmouth