Holiday Inn Portsmouth
US$119
US$157
US$153
BestWestern.com
Hampton Inn Portsmouth Central(Portsmouth)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$196
Hampton.com
US$174
  • Pool
The Hotel Portsmouth(Portsmouth)
US$198
All reviewsroom was cleanoff the highwayroundabout dinerone night staynice staycookiesnew englandindoor poolloungedowntowncoupontub
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Nice location and clean. Little pricey. Bfast included package is only for 1 person even you book with two people in the room.

Watch out as their inventory of "Standard Rooms" include a couple of closets with double beds. Make sure you do not get stuck with these rooms.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Portsmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

Dear Burly_Swilli,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to read you liked the location of our hotel, but regret falling short of your expectations on some aspects of your stay. We have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests.

Again, thank you for staying with us and we hope that we can better serve you next time.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 3 August 2013

We had a great stay here!

Comfortable, spacious and clean rooms.

Very modern and welcoming.

Was close to a sea food restaurant where we had the best sea food we have EVER had. We commented on how good it was for so far inland.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 17 July 2013

The staff was absolutely amazing! Our room was nice and clean. The problem I have is when we left our room so it could be cleaned! Housekeeping knocked on our door to clean out room, I didn't want to hold them up so I grabbed my purse and exited the room. Upon returning I noticed that my watch and diamond earrings were missing! I have laid them in the same place since I started staying here on the eighth. I then went to the front desk to ask the housekeeper if maybe she put them up for me. That wasn't the case. Another one of the housekeepers that was in the room said she saw them in the place I put them. I then asked to talk to a supervisor, he told me that he feels this is not a case of theft, but merely items that have been misplaced. I then had to call the police to make a report. I should not have had to do this. I should not have to pack up all my valuable items when they come into the room!!!! I would rather pay extra to keep my items!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank BH85
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Portsmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

Dear BH85,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing our hotel. Your comments are very troubling and this will certainly be looked into. We would love the opportunity to regain your faith in our hotel and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your stay in further details. We have sent you a private message to obtain additional detail regarding your stay.

Once again many thanks for your feedback.

Janice A
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 15 July 2013

We have stayed at numerous other hotels in Portsmouth. Tried this property based on excellent price. Newly renovated, friendly staff provide a warm welcome at check in. Rooms clean & comfortable. Excellent location. Good stay with no complaints at all.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family