“Don't let the location fool you!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Seating
Dining options: Seating
Seacoast NH
“Don't let the location fool you!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

This is a cozy pub style restaurant with some of my favorite servers around. (She is there weekdays, and she is the BEST!) The food is very fresh and always hot. Seafood is absolutely dependable. The Mac and cheese is to die for! Also the fish Taos are great (I do wish they would put together a creative salsa for them, though.) It is in a strip mall, and it almost looks like you are going to the pizza place, but once inside, cozy booths, clean restrooms, and generous drinks. Huge breakfasts on the weekend. Really worth a try!

• Visited September 2013

Rochester, New Hampshire
“A Diamond In The Ruff!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2013 via mobile

I can't say enough about this establishment ..since coming here for over 2 years I have been constantly impressed with not only the quality but also quantity of the food they serve. The service is fantastic and atmosphere is always family friendly , Vinny and the crew there goes above and beyond to make sure your experience is always enjoyable!

New Zealand
“Very very good food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2012

We are so glad we found this place. We were at the Planet Fitness which is located in the same complex and the Restaurant 306 was open. The server was very friendly and professional and the food was very very good. I had the haddock wrap and my husband had the reuben which was excellent. We will definitely be back.

Visited September 2012
Rochester, New Hampshire
“Don't bother”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2012

We tried it once before and didn't care for it...decided to give it another chance. I ordered prime rib. It came out dry, and when I complained to the waitress she said,"Oh, that's what the au jus is for."

Visited October 2011
Rochester, New Hampshire, United States
“So good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2012

I just went to The 306 for dinner with a friend. It has a cozy atmosphere and the waitresses are very friendly but the highlight was the food! I got the Hot Open Faced Turkey and it was amazing! I will definitely go back with my family so they can try it and I highly recommend trying it! The only downside, and it's very minor, is that the restaurant only has about 12 tables, so if they are busy you might have quite a wait (but I think the food is worth any wait!!!!).

• Visited July 2012