“Best Ice Cream!”
Review of Lone Oak Ice Cream

Lone Oak Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Rochester
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Absolutely hands down the best ice cream ever! Maple walnut, mint chocolate chip, black raspberry, cookie dough, chocolate walnut... the list is so long! All their flavors are excellent, portions are huge! Always served with a smile by very friendly people! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 9 June 2013

This is the place every local knows about. They make their own ice cream, serve huge portions for a very reasonable price, and have amazing variety. They are always packed on hot summer days, but they always have plenty of staff too, so the lines move fast. They also serve fried seafood which I don't ever get, but my husband is a fan. There is a second store in Portsmouth.

Reviewed 2 May 2013

This place is always busy. They serve food and ice cream. I have never had the food but the ice cream is average.

Reviewed 23 April 2013

Just can't wait for my next stop. The ice cream here is sooo creamy we just love all the flavors. Portions are plentiful and we come every chance we get ! Wish they had more yogurt flavors but otherwise great place.

Reviewed 14 December 2012 via mobile

My favorite burger! Ice cream is good too if I'm having a sweet attack! Love sitting in the pines, my parents took me here growing up!