“cute film set style diner”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Plain Jane's Diner

Plain Jane's Diner
Ranked #3 of 5 Restaurants in Rumney
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&rlz=1T4HPAB_enAU373AU373&q=campton%20nh&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl#
Leeds, United Kingdom
“cute film set style diner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

Imagine a movie diner - this was just like it with chrome interior & the food was good - great baked beans

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank stephanie s

Burlington VT. USA
“A great dinner experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013

I wanted to go to this restaurant for quite a while and finally found myself in a position to stop. A Saturday for lunch and ordered a Fried Scallop Plate with mashed potato and Coleslaw. I was seated at the counter facing the pie case and managed to resist the temptation. The scallops were done to a turn and the mashed were red potatoes with the jackets. The coleslaw was good but a bit dry and needed a bit more mayonnaise to suit my taste. We had a good discussion about the history of the dinner car and the waitress was extremely helpful. I paid the check and hit the road being well fed and happy! A worthy dinner experience!

Visited August 2013
4 Thank JonNormandin
“Poor overall”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

My husband and I ate lunch here today and were not impressed. I'm local and have eaten here years ago and what a difference. The food was tasteless and the sandwich I had dry, not worth the almost $30 for two sandwiches and sides of fries of which we were charged $6 to have a small amount of rubbery cheese added to the fries. The hostess when we came in was great but the waitress was not as well as slow service considering the place wasn't busy at the time. The diner is in bad need of renovating to say the least. I definately will not be returning to Plain Janes.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank countrychick82
Sutton, Massachusetts
“Great diner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2013

We stayed at my friend's cabin and he recommended Plain Jane's. We stopped for breakfast, and the food was good and inexpensive. I like a place that gives you the option of getting real maple syrup (I don't care if it's extra). My husband is Canadian and feels very strongly about his maple syrup.

I really like this little diner. Great breakfast and great service. It's nice to go into a place where you can have a good conversation with the servers and the people sitting around you. Everyone is so friendly. We had a good talk with the man sitting at the table next to us.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank c415
Concord, New Hampshire
“Meh”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2013

The decor was fabricated...nothing authentically old so not sure how long it's been there. The food was mediocre. I had their homemade chili and their franks and beans. Overpriced and underflavored. Plus they only had one waitress working our room and it took about an hour to get our food so not great if you're in a hurry. It wasn't really horrible, but did NOT leave feeling like I had great food, great prices or a great time.

Visited June 2013