“NOT CHEAP BUT VERY GOOD”
Review of Canobie Lake Park

Canobie Lake Park
Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Salem
More attraction details
Owner description: Canobie Lake Park in Salem, New Hampshire has over 85 Rides, Games, Live Entertainment and Attractions, including our wild roller coaster, UNTAMED!
North Reading
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 120 helpful votes
“NOT CHEAP BUT VERY GOOD”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

It is now $36 per person to get it. this is a bit to much in my opinion but it is worth the money, The place is very clean and well kept up. I am not sure how much kids are now. It is to bad they do not have a special price for handicapped persons who can not ride the rides. They also pay full price.

Boston, Massachusetts
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Good Alternative to Six Flags”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We live 40 minutes away from Canobie Lake Park. It is always a good family outing, no matter how many times we've gone. The park is kept well maintained and even on the hottest or busiest day, 90-100% of the rides are open which is always important. As my kids have grown up my husband has become the more daring of the group and is never disappointed. A good value and close to home.

Visited October 2013
Homestead, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Nice small park for kids”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Went to this park for Memorial Day. It's a good park for small children, not to big and had lots of kiddie ride for the little ones. Would not recommend it for teens that like lots of thrill rides. If you are looking for a day trip for the kids and don't want to spend a lot of money on the entrance fee this is the place to go.

1 Thank Wanda33035
Milton, Massachusetts
“Amusement Park - great size, clean”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I like this park because it is close and clean and the kids always have a great time. Its not so big that you cant hit it all in a day. We just went yesterday and it was nice and quiet, we usually go on a Saturday in June and its packed, it was nice to have no lines. I would recommend a day of the week when the kids are still in school. They loved taking the day off to go have fun. The only thing that bugs me is the cost of food. Its really outrageous, Almost $3 for a $.10, 12oz soda is ridiculous. I bought a round of pretzels and water and it was over $40. I get that they have to make up money somehow, but 12 oz for $3 is awful, this isnt Fenway....

Harvard, Massachusetts
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Canobie Lake Park Trip”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My family try to go every year to Canobie Lake Park and we always have a great time. My 2 kids 7 and 10 can go on all the rides and it takes us all day to feel like we are done with the park. The water park is nice too but its hard to get a sun chair. I usually do not eat the food at the park. The park is nice and clean and have some shade for parents.

Visited July 2013