“Gluten free”

Colosseum Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Colosseum Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 105 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
“Gluten free”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I am gluten free and called restaurant to see if they had gluten free menu. They said they had gluten free pasta. Went for lunch today only to find out they charge $5.00 extra for a scoop of pasta. If we were alone I would have walked. I can see a little upcharge but not that much

• Visited June 2014

NEW HAMPSHIRE
“This place is the best ITALIAN outside of Boston....read me....”
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

I am very surprised that people give this restaurant anything other than 4 stars. I recently went here for my anniversary knowing the food here is unbelievable, best of NH Winner for years!!! The food was some of the best Italian I have ever had, and I mean ever!!!

It does not have the style of a five star restaurant, there were a lot of children and families dining but they had live music after 7pm on a Saturday night.

The bread was great, the appetizer clams we had were awesome and the Frutti De Mare was out if this world. This was the best tomato sauce I have ever had, sweet buttery sauce that I could not get enough of. My wife had a salad and steak and also was very pleased. They had a dessert cart they brought out with some fantastic choices.

If your local, visiting or planning a night out I highly recommend a visit here to give a try yourself. You will see why this place is a multi award winning restaurant and worth the drive!!! Enjoy.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank NEFANMAN
Salem, New Hampshire
“yummy”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

the food is very good atmosphere was calm&relaxed sercive was very good would recommend this restaurant to every one

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank sweetpea6036
“Best Italian food”
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

This blows all other Italian restaurants out of the water. Sure the North end in Boston is good however the food here is excellent and the price is right. The servers are friendly, the environment is relaxed and if you sit at the bar, the entertainment is phenomenal. There is no better Italian food (since my family ;) ) that I have had! The sauce they make is great and their limoncello is fantastic! Couldn't have asked for a better experience or food!!

Visited March 2014
Salem, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“lovely neighborhood restaurant”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

We arrived home from the airport and were starving. Sat at the bar, had appetizers and drinks, enjoyed the entertainment. Comfortable, welcoming and just right

• Visited February 2014

Been to Colosseum Restaurant? Share your experiences!