Free cancellation until 27/07
US$114
Red Roof Inn Salem(Salem)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$105
US$93
Park View Inn Inc.(Salem)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$147
US$139
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$164
Doubletree.com
US$147
Courtyard
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

All reviewshot tubfront deskthe mexican restaurantroom was cleankids eat freeseparate bedroomthe lower levelindoor and outdoor poolsoff the highwaywedding partythe entire staffplenty of parkingnew hampshirewould definitely stay here againthe general managersuitemargaritas
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

I liked the hotel. Comfy rooms, staff was cordial and check in / out was fast. They are easy to get to and rates were reasonable. I’d stay there again. It’s better than most holiday inns, so it’s at least what you expect when you arrive.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank willis_w
RyanC-GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Salem (I-93 at exit 2), responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

HI Willis_W,
Thank you for taking your time to share this feedback of your stay at the Holiday Inn Salem. The team is thrilled to hear you had a great stay at a "Great Place" in our newly modernized guest rooms. We are pleased to hear that you encountered exceptional guest service during your stay as our team prides themselves on their stellar guest service. As you mentioned we are conveniently located and easily accessible to the nearby Interstate 93 which makes for a quick ride to the scenic mountains of New Hampshire or Boston's beautiful downtown. We hope to see you again next time you are in the local area.

Ryan Connors

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here May 25-27. Very clean . Staff is awesome very helpful and go out of their way to make your stay great. They do have inside and outside pool, small exercise rm.
Breakfast is available in am. The Margarita restaurant is attached to hotel.
We had awesome experience with house cleaning staff,my wife lost an earring and we mentioned it to house staff. Instead of using vac. right away she actually got down on her knees and found the earring under the bed in corner,this lady went above and beyond for a
Customer. Very easy to get to off of rte.93.
Again thank you to housecleaning staff and all staff at this hotel

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Richard B
RyanC-GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Salem (I-93 at exit 2), responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Hi Richard B,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of your stay at the newly renovated Holiday Inn Salem. It sounds like you were able to enjoy all the comforts of one of our newly modernized rooms. As you mentioned we do have Margaritas Mexican Restaurant which is conveniently located right off of our hotel lobby. We do also have a pool for both occasions. Our indoor pool for those rainy days and our outdoor pool option for those days you would like to soak up the sun. I am most proud to hear of your encounter with one of our room attendants. We pride ourselves on exceptional guest service here on property. Thank you for bringing this exceptional encounter to my attention as I will be sure to compliment our housekeeping department on the mention. Thank you again for all this outstanding feedback and for choosing the Holiday Inn Salem. If you have any further questions or comments feel free to contact myself at hisalemgm@gmail.com.

Ryan Connors General Manager

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Came up from Alabama to visit family for a few days. This holiday Inn was perfect in every way! The location was in the center of all our family members, great access, the breakfast every morning was outstanding, and the accommodations were just right! This will be our go to spot for all of our visits going forward!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Susanna S, Manager at Holiday Inn Salem (I-93 at exit 2), responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Dear Inmac2, thank you kindly for the 5 star review! We appreciate the positive feedback, as we know that you have a choice of hotels when staying in Salem, NH. Hopefully we will see you again soon. Cheers!

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a wedding in Wyndham, only one exit away from Castleton on and off the highway quick. Originally we were only staying the night before but after an amazing night we decided to stay another. The room was great, the staff so friendly - our front desk lady at check in was so engaged in the brides story and truly cared about her whole wedding party - and great options for food on site.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Meaghan, thank you so much for the kind review! We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially the guestroom and staff. We appreciate the kind words and hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights in a suite as my husband was attending a small business conference. Our room was on the first floor and was very clean and attractive. It had a separate bedroom across from the bath. There was a very comfortable king bed, dresser, and a very large flat screen tv. The living area had a couch and a work area with a movable large desk and another flat screen tv, slighter smaller than the bedroom one. I would say 48 vs 42.... There was also a small kitchen, wet bar area with keurig, fridge and microwave. There are “plent” of outlets for charging in both the bedroom and living room, with both traditional and USB ports. I loved this factor alone!! Great blackout shades with a daylight shade as well. I think I might get these for home !!

We ate in the Mexican restaurant and found the prices to be reasonable and the food was excellent. I also did room service the 2nd night and that was good as well. They do need to provide either regular silverware or stronger plastic ware, as they broke easily.....

The only downside to this hotel, is that the pool is on the lower level. You either have to be able to go down stairs, or if you can’t do stairs, you can take the elevator, but then must go outside across a small courtyard into another door. Since it was cold out, I chose to forego the pool, as I use a cane and couldn’t use the stairs.

I apologize for not taking photos when we first arrived, so pardon the slight messiness.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
RyanC-GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Salem (I-93 at exit 2), responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Hi nys1emt,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of your stay at the newly renovated Holiday Inn Salem. It sounds like you were able to enjoy all the comforts of one of our spacious and newly modernized suites. As you mentioned all of our suites and guestrooms now boast brand new bedding, Keurig Brewing machines, state of the art blackout & daylight shades, and enough charging stations for a whole family to charge their devices. You definitely made a great choice by staying right here at the hotel for dinner at Margaritas Mexican Restaurant which is conveniently located right off of our hotel lobby. I would like to apologize that you were given plastic-ware to enjoy your scrumptious dinner from Margaritas. As you mentioned one of our two pools (One indoor/One Outdoor) is located on the "lower level" of the property and is accessible through the hotels lobby or by an exterior entrance right by the property's elevators. Thank you again for all this outstanding feedback and for choosing the Holiday Inn Salem. If you have any further questions or comments feel free to contact myself at hisalemgm@gmail.com

Ryan Connors