“A Very Excellent Place to Stay”
Review of Park View Inn Inc.

Park View Inn Inc.
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Salem
Reviewed 2 April 2014

My boyfriend and I decided to make an impromptu weekend away and even though we only live about a half hour away from the hotel, it's still nice to get away from home for the weekend. We've stayed here in the past and had a great experience. We decided to stay here again since it's close to Mass and most other places we travel to. The staff here is very friendly and the rooms are very inexpensive. We got a room with a queen bed, sofa, small kitchen area and a small but very cozy bathroom. The room was nice and large; it was very clean and wonderfully warm. (I usually have to have the heat at 70 or so but I was fine at 65.) For $60 or $65 a night (I forget what it was) we certainly got a great deal for our money. This may not be the most up to date five star hotel but it is definitely worth the money to stay here. We will definitely come back again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank purplbttrfli

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Sayed here a couple of years ago and was quite happy with everything.Still like the accomodation etc. but was appalled by the lack of simple courtesy of two front desk staff(on seperate occasions).First when I asked for the loan of a corkscrew Iwas told they did not have o n e and to go and buy one(IT WAS SNOWING!) She then returned her attention to her computer. On checking out thr next morning the second girl's attitude was offensive in her manner of completely ignoring me-no eye contact-no words said-no acknowledgment whatsoever!! It seemed I may have interrupted her attention to her computer. Will I stay here again-NO-I will try somewhere else.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank karma14u
Reviewed 12 March 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Kathryn K
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Stayed here about three weeks.
Hotel manager helpful and reasonable.
Beds comfortable and clean, housekeeping services excellent and thorough.
Suite was roomy and warm enough.
Hotel sits well back from road so it's fairly quiet.
No breakfast (but yes, coffee, oj and a not-so-bad doughnut) however, short walk to full breakfast restaurant.
TV and Internet fine.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed 11 February 2014

This is the second time I have stayed here while up for the night. My room was great both times. Super clean which I like. I could not hear the rooms next to me, which I like. The place is the cheapest hotel I found in the area but does not at all have the cheap hotel feel. For the money it is a real bargain and you get a very clean good room. It could use a bigger TV but hey I am not there to watch TV. I am there to sleep and both times I got a great night sleep.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank tintah68
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I have been here for almost two weeks now. I have to say I love this hotel better than any Hyatt I have stayed in. Rooms very big, very clean, very comfortable, fast internet, the shower gives a great flow of water (something lacking in most higher end hotels in the US), flat screen TV, and to top it off a great staff, very friendly and helpful. I love these older hotels, just hard to find one in good condition. I recommend to anyone coming to this area of the country to give Park View a try. You will be glad you did. It is very safe here, just across from the old horse race track and the mall. Easy on and off of the interstate.

Room Tip: #53 if you like privacy and looking at the woods. No, haven't seen a moose. :>)
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Gary G
Reviewed 4 February 2014

I've lived within 5 miles of this motel all my life. I'm 66. I've passed it many times.
Now I'm retired and living in Florida and because of a family emergency had to return to the Salem area. I looked at the Tripadvisor reviews and saw many favorable comments about the Park View so we decided to try it.

What a pleasant surprise. The room was big, clean, bright and overall very nice. The bathroom was spotless. In fact, the whole room was spotless. The heat worked well, the unit very quiet. The rates are very reasonable.

The location of the Park View is excellent. Its located just off Interstate 93 and so many conveniences like restaurants, shopping (sales tax free in NH) and amusements.

I'd stay here again any time I'm in the area and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Salem
Red Roof Inn Salem
Red Roof Inn Salem
#3 of 4 in Salem
La Quinta Inn & Suites Salem
Holiday Inn Salem (I-93 at exit 2)
3 mi away
Days Hotel & Conference Center - Methuen MA
Best Western Merrimack Valley
Hampton Inn Haverhill
Hampton Inn Haverhill
#1 of 2 in Haverhill

Been to Park View Inn Inc.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Park View Inn Inc.

Address: 109 S Broadway, Salem, NH 03079-3025
Region: United States > New Hampshire > Salem
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Salem
Price Range: £48 - £62 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Park View Inn Inc. 2*
Park View Inn – Salem. Your home away from home is located in the heart of Salem's restaurant/tax free shopping district and directly across from Rockingham Race Track. We offer competitive rates for short or long term stays. Newly renovated guest rooms are nestled amongst our beautifully landscaped grounds. All rooms offer refrigerators, hair dryers, in-room coffee, free HBO, and many have kitchens to accommodate long term stays. Come see why for over 40 years, Park View Inn has been surpassing people's expectations. Located off I-93 at exit 1 directly across from Rockingham Race Track. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Park View Inn Inc. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Park View Inn, Inc. Hotel Salem