Park View Inn Inc.
US$158
US$110
Red Roof Inn Salem(Salem)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$217
US$209
US$178
Courtyard
Residence Inn Marriott(Andover)(Great Value!)
US$112
All reviewsdonutsnew hampshiretwo sinksplace to stayroom was clean and comfortablemake reservationsmini fridgeorange juiceroom was largenight's sleepwater pressurechecking outsalem nhcanobie lakeeasy accesscontinental breakfastparking lot
Reviewed 11 June 2014

For the price, you cannot beat the Park View Inn. It's clean and in a good location. The breakfast is not worth your time but there are lots of other places to eat and for the price, I wasn't expecting that much. If you are expecting the Ritz Carlton, you will be disapointed. If you are looking for a good value motel, this is your place.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Greg B
Reviewed 4 June 2014

What a pleasant surprise. Nice clean, roomy accommodations. Very nice personnel. Convenient location, close to restaurants and shopping. A special thanks to Carmetta, I left my jewelery box in our room after we checked out and we weren't more than 10 minutes away when the front desk called to let me know that I had forgotten it. Carmetta was cleaning our room when she spotted it, and had the front desk call me immediately. I don't know if I would have gotten that kind of response from a big chain Hotel. And of course you can't beat the price.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Rick H
Reviewed 17 May 2014

The old adage "you get what you pay for" does NOT hold true here! Amazing price for a wonderful place to stay! We were traveling through to Boston and spent the night here. AMAZINGLY comfortable bed and wonderfully clean room with excellent amenities. The only down side was that the staff, although polite, did not attempt to go out of their way to be extra friendly. Would not hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: Back side of complex away from traffic was peaceful and quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2014

We have stayed at the Park View Inn a few times on our monthly trips from VT to MA...each time our visit has been EXCEPTIONAL!! Service is great; rooms are always clean and the location is PERFECT!! This Inn is quite a little gem... only an hour from Boston makes the perfect resting spot for a wonderful nights' sleep! Definitely #1 in our book. Keep up the great job at Park View Inn!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2014

As a snowbird, I was on my south. I picked this motel because of the Long John Silvers nearby. I am very glad I did for the accommodations were very good, The rates were reasonable and the staff were friendly. It is close to nearby shops and restaurants. I will stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo