“Awesome price for an awesome inn!”

Hampshire Inn Conference Center
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Seabrook
“Awesome price for an awesome inn!”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

My family and I took a trip from Nova Scotia to Salem Massachusetts and hadn't booked a hotel in advance. The first night we ended up in a complete dive. We had no idea where to stay and picked a random one from the list our GPS gave us. We were so glad we chose the Hampshire Inn! The price was AMAZING. $70 got us a two bedroom suite that was extremely clean and included a kitchenette as well as tvs in both rooms, hairdryer etc. It was quiet and the beds were very comfy. I had a great sleep. We loved it so much we wanted to stay another night but had to get back to Nova Scotia. They even have a great breakfast in the mornings. Staff was cry friendly and super helpful. If I am ever in Seabrook New Hampshire again, I won't hesitate to stay here. I have never written a review on here before but the experience was so positive I felt I should write something.

• Stayed October 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Windham, Maine
Reviewed 25 October 2013

My girlfriend and I attended a concert at the nearby Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom. Driving down from Maine, we decided to find somewhere close by to stay instead of driving home after the show.

It would be the last night before peak summer season, but a room at a decent place in Hampton Beach was upwards of $150 per night for a place we'd really only be sleeping at. Still, after reading reviews, it appeared a lot of the alternatives in nearby Hampton Beach were rather old and crusty, and in some ways kind of shady places that have seen better days. I elected to check out the Holiday Inn Express in nearby Seabrook, but the nightly rate, just short of $200, had me reconsider when the Hampshire Inn showed as an alternative.

For $100, we got a one bedroom suite with mini kitchen. The mini kitchen was slightly dated, but beyond that it was a really nice suite with comfortable bed, two flat screen T.V's (one in bedroom), and clean accommodations. Just like the hotel website photos had shown! I"ll admit, I was a bit skeptical before booking. The rate seemed too cheap for what was advertised. In my experience, if it's too good to be true, it probably is? However, that wasn't they case here. My overall impression exceeded my expectations!

After checking in, we asked the woman at the front desk about getting a taxi service to take us to the venue and then return us late that night. She quickly referred us to a taxi service that charged us a flat rate R/T to Hampton and back for about $20. The trip took about ten minutes, if that? The hotel is a great option for those going to Hampton Beach who don't want to pay high peak season rates or take a chance with one of the rat trap motels along the beach. It's very close by. Closer than I realized.

Not the Ritz, but well kept, clean, safe, quiet, and a fantastic value for what you get!

I don't really go to the Hampton area often, but if I do in the future I'd definitely stay again at the Hampshire Inn.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Burlington, Wisconsin
Reviewed 5 October 2013

4 of us traveling from Maine to Boston found this on Priceline.. called the hotel directly and they beat Priceline's price by $40.. since they didn't have the 2 Queen suites available, we got the presidential suite.. wonderful... 2 Queen's ( one in a separate room, a living room, kitchenette, and a queen off the living room) the AC did work because it will not work if it is colder outside than the inside, we had wanted air flow since the room was stuffy... breakfast was good.. the breakfast sandwiches were good and the waffles... so for $ 87 total for 4 people - this was really a good deal... I recommend this hotel...

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
NC
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We stopped here simply because they had a coupon in the coupon traveler book. However, when we got to the front desk, she told us she could charge us that rate, or give us the house rate of $70 (including tax). We've never been anywhere that they actually give you a BETTER deal than the coupon price and we were impressed! The room was actually a suite, with couch and tv in the living room and another tv in the bedroom.
The downsides:
1. Coffee is only available by the cup in the lobby, so get ready to run back and forth a lot if you drink more than one little cup at a time.
2. The hot tub and pool were both not working at the time of our visit.
3. Housekeeping walks right in your room - without knocking - because they thought you checked out. This hotel uses old school keys, so it would have been obvious at the front desk you hadn't checked out. At the very least, knock.
4. Even though it's a suite, there is nothing in the room to eat on or with, or drink out of. The cupboards are bare, so bring your own.

Room Tip: Be sure to use the extra lock on the door even if you are running in and out. Housekeeping doesn'...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Pawcatuck, Connecticut
Reviewed 20 September 2013

We love Hampshire Inn - Seabrook. The staff is welcoming, the rooms are cozy and the overall stay is wonderful. A great inexpensive mini-vacation.

We make almost monthly weekend visits to Hampshire Inn with friends and family. Our stay consists of visits to the Kittery Outlets as well as a lunch in Hampton Beach. The Hampshire Inn's location is near to all of these.

Hampshire Inn makes it affordable to get away!

Room Tip: If your sharing a room, ask for a suite as one bed is in it's own room for privacy.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Stratton Mountain, Vermont, United States
Reviewed 18 September 2013

So often stay in seabrook every month to visit family and usually at another location the price has been high as our usual so ventured out of the box and tried something new needless to say we will be back the price was great for the room saved ourselves money and got more then we expected first we had a separate bedroom with flat screen and our own little living room with small kitchen area fridge bigger then what we get usually and very clean so impressed wished we could of stayed longer the visit was relaxing and had a pool and Jacuzzi to enjoy something we always look for in a hotel as an avid swimmer breakfast was excellent since our normal place does not offer that either that either will def be back every month they now have our business!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Shohola, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 16 September 2013

My wife and I recently stayed here. The room was much bigger than a regular motel room and had a small living room area. The rooms were clean and the bed comfortable but not above average. Check in/out was very easy and staff was very pleasant even though my reservations by internet had somehow been doubled showing I had reserved 2 rooms. The pool area was very nice and the hot tub was a real treat in this price range. The check in person even gave us 10% off coupons at several area restaurants. The breakfast was also above average for this price range but you had to walk to a separate area from the breakfast room to get coffee and juice. The hotel was monitored well by staff so we felt secure and the only entrance was through the front door which meant we had to walk the length of the building twice each time to get to our car. All in all, a good value.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seabrook
Holiday Inn Express Hampton South - Seabrook
#5 of 41 in Hampton
Fairfield Inn Amesbury
Fairfield Inn Amesbury
#2 of 2 in Amesbury

Been to Hampshire Inn Conference Center? Share your experiences!