Came from UK, via Boston for a few days, we looked up beaches and saw reviews of Hampton beach which sounded great, so booked this hotel. Hotel was great, good value, and once we shut the door to our room it really was a lovely hotel room. I'm not a fan of people bringing take out food into hotels, there were lots of people carrying all sorts of food around hotel, but as I said, once in your room it was super. As for Hampton beach, imagine Blackpool, Southend on steroids, miles of it.....sad cos beach itself is lovely- we had a quick look and vowed never to set foot there again ! Go up the coast a bit to Rye, pay $15 and go to wallis sands, nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seabrook, New Hampshire hotel offers premium service. Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Seabrook, NH, located just six miles from Hampton Beach. Your family will enjoy staying at our hotel, which is located off Route 1 near I-95. This location has easy access to many area attractions including the Granite State Whale Watch, Seabrook Greyhound Park and the Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom. Other nearby attractions include Water Country, Eastman's Fishing & Platypus Tours and shopping at the Kittery Outlets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hampton South - Seabrook reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hampton South - Seabrook Hotel Seabrook
- Holiday Inn Seabrook
- Holiday Inn Express Seabrook
- Seabrook Holiday Inn