“Great Location, Comfortable and Clean!”

Holiday Inn Express Hampton South - Seabrook
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Seabrook
Quincy, Massachusetts
“Great Location, Comfortable and Clean!”
Reviewed 21 June 2010

In searching for a hotel near Hampton Beach, this Holiday Inn express was the perfect choice. Although it's not right next to the Hampton Beach area; it's only about 10 min away without traffic. The hotel is located off a main road with everything you would need. Market Basket two streets down, dollar tree next door, gas station 2 min away, sea food restaurants further down the street and if you're in the mood for some late night munching, there's a pizza hut and 99 restaurant.

Very clean and maintained lobby and rooms. The continental breakfast area was always stocked and tidy. They offer cereals, yogurts, pastries, breads, bagels, egg, sausage, biscuits and fruits. Coffee Tea and juices are also offered. We were very satisfied and didn't need to worry about buying breakfast.

The rooms were spacious, clean, AC worked great. Bathrooms were clean and stocked with soaps and shampoos. My only complaint was that beds were hard. Not very soft. You're given four very small pillows but they were enough for us.

We were satisfied with our stay and we will most likely stay here again!!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
HIESeabrook, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hampton South - Seabrook, responded to this review, 16 April 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our property and having such great things to say! I am glad to hear that our location was very convenient for you while on vacation.

I will make sure all the staff here at The Holiday Inn Express Seabrook sees your review as we strive to make sure all our guests have the most comfortable and enjoyable stay possible.

We look forward to seeing you again this summer and hope that we can become your home away from home in the Hampton Beach/Seabrook area!

Guest Services Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 1 June 2010

I've stayed at various Holiday Inn's and I've yet to find one that I didn't like. However this hotel has easily become my favorite Holiday Inn I've ever stayed at.
The location is ideal, just off of route 1 which is right off of Interstate 95, and the dining and shopping possibilities nearby are endless. Salisbury, Seabrook, and Hampton beaches are just down the road. Hampton is more lively, Salisbury is more quiet and peaceful. You also must try Markey's seafood...it's amazing!
Upon arrival, the first appearance of the outside of the hotel was wonderful. It looked clean, nicely landscaped, and inviting. Check in was a breeze and check out was even easier. The young lady at the front desk was so sweet and helpful, asking if we needed assistance with our luggage. We declined help with our luggage and then proceeded up to our room on the second floor. Our suite was perfect. We had a small kitchenette with a sink, refridgerator, microwave, and some counter space. The living area also had a couch, coffee table, as well as a dining table with two seats. The sleeping area was ample with another plush arm chair for relaxing. The selection of channels for a hotel was also great! All hotels should have the selection via comcast that this hotel did. The view out our window was picturesque and quiet. You'd never guess that a main road was mere feet away. The bathroom was exceptionally large which is very rare for a hotel, so that was a very nice surprise. This hotel also offers wonderful amenities such as a pool, guest laundry, free wifi, and a hot continental breakfast. I also must note that even though the hotel was pretty full due to it being Memorial Day weekend, we heard nothing. It was another added bonus! My only negative about this hotel was the beds, not dreadful, but not the most comfortable either. Other than that, this stay was sheer perfection! Thank you Holiday Inn, we'll be back!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with friends
2 Thank BrittyBearBoston2
I am very pleased to hear that we have become your favorite Holiday Inn and would like to thank you for taking the time to review our property and let others know how well we did! We strive to make sure that all of our guests have the most comfortable and enjoyable stay possible and it sounds like we succeeded!

I am very happy to hear that our JR suite was spacious enough for your stay and that our location was quiet, peaceful, and convenient!

On behalf of all the staff here at The Holiday Inn Express Seabrook I would like to thank you again and let you know that we look forward to seeing you again and hopefully become your home away from home in Seabrook, NH!

Boston
Reviewed 10 February 2010

My Bf and I went to Seabrook to play some poker at the track & to just do a weekend getaway. Rates were cheap so we went for it! Check in was super fast, desk clerk was very friendly and she gave us a welcome bag for being a Priority Rewards member. Room was spacious and very clean, bed was just ok, linens were very soft and comfy. Flat screen tv was great and they had lots of channels.

The free breakfast was perfect, we got coffee and cinnamon buns. The room they serve in was huge, and a nice woman came out both mornings to say hello and see if we needed anything else.

We didn't use the pool, but it looked nice & clean. They have free WiFi which we loved.

The day we checked out, I brought some bags down to the car and the desk clerk was super friendly, asked if I needed help (I declined) and he held the doors with a big smile.

In a nutshell - it's still a Holiday Inn, but the service was above average, everyone was super nice and the rooms were clean and just enough. I highly recommend to anyone wanting a weekend getaway. It's also very close to a lot of restaurants, the outlets, Dunkin Donuts, the NH liquor store, etc.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Sunshyne1975
Thank you for taking the time to review our property and have such nice things to say! I am glad to see that you enjoyed your weekend getaway here at The Holiday Inn Express Seabrook.

We strive to make sure all our guests have the most comfortable and enjoyable stay possible and it sounds like we succeeded!

We look forward to you staying with us again and hope that we can become your home away from home here in the Seabrook, NH area!

Northern California
Reviewed 26 October 2009

I was a bit scared upon arriving. The lobby carpet was really awful and there was an odor I can only describe as dank and moldy. I think I found the source of this a little later when I was using the guest laundry and recognized a leak in the plumbing and smelled the same smell. yech. Once into my room though, all was good...clean, comfy and yes! fresh smellin. This seems like a nice hotel, that just gets trashed in the summer months by families headed for the beach. The staff was friendly and efficient and the business center had everything I needed for a quick check.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled solo
1 Thank Footloose39
Montreal
Reviewed 16 October 2009

We stayed 2 nights in October 2009 in a King Suite with 2 children (1 and 3 years old). The purpose of our visit was to watch the leaves change colour, walk along the beach, eat in Portsmouth and shop in Kittery Me.

This is a well run Holiday Inn Express (I have stayed in at least 15).
Everything was consistent with our expectations from other Holiday Inn Express stays.
The breakfast room was more comfortable than most it had a bit of genuine coziness. The staff were friendly and professional.
The location was well chosen being down a quiet cul-de-sac, almost in the woods, while being a minute from highway 1 and 2 minutes from the interstate.
This is not a resort destination but a good place to stop at if you are passing through and a good base of operations if you are doing business or visiting the area.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled with family
2 Thank GarethSargeant
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Reviewed 30 September 2009

Nothing more to say, place was average for mid priced, well below comfort level of many others I have stayed. Terrible location and hard to find...behind some buildings with similar colors in signs...

• Stayed September 2009, travelled on business
New Brunswick
Reviewed 8 September 2009

Our family of four with older teens just returned from a stay at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Seabrook, NH. The location off the I95 was fantastic - about 3 minutes. Granted we missed the sign for the hotel and travelled a bit before we turned around and headed back to the hotel. TIP: Look for the Dollar Tree store and the hotel is just behind that. Location to Hampton Beach was convenient and although a small town Seabrook had a nice variety of restaurants. Check in at hotel was very quick and front desk staff were very helpful in choosing restaurants and giving directions. Talked to different people at the desk over the course of our vacation and all were very helpful. Rooms were very clean and large enough to easily accommodate the four of us. Never used any of the facilities (pool, hottub) but seen others using them and they were more than adequate for the size of hotel. I used the business center which was open from 7:00 am to midnight. Our whole family enjoyed the continental breakfast which always consisted of hot cinnamon buns, pastries, bagels, engligh muffins, yogurt, cereal, biscuits, eggs, (bacon or sausages), variety of juices and coffee. Alway hot and plenty available. We caught the commuter train into Boston which was only about a 15 minute drive from the hotel. Overall the hotel is in a great location to visit Boston, enjoy shopping in Kittery or enjoying the beach. Will be staying again.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank dreamtravels4us
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seabrook
Hampton Inn by Hilton Amesbury
#13 of 41 in Hampton
Fairfield Inn Amesbury
Fairfield Inn Amesbury
#2 of 2 in Amesbury

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hampton South - Seabrook? Share your experiences!