“Terrible!!!!!!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 5 May 2013 via mobile

I paid over $40.00 for 2 fish 1 clam roll 2 drinks ,2 fries.....over priced and nasty!!!!,STAY AWAY!!!!,for those who say its good ,never had good....otherwise they would feel the same way i do.....live and learn

3  Thank 1Tito
There are newer reviews for Ceal's Clam Stand

Reviewed 1 May 2013

I have been going to Ceal's since birth lol Now that I live in Miami, my visits are less frequent. I make sure I get in at least 2 visits to Ceal's every year. It is expensive, but worth every penny to me. I only get the fried shrimp, onion rings, fries, cole slaw, and sometimes a little fried haddock. All of it is amazing. I end up stuffing myself every time. I personally don't like fried clams or scallops, but my family loves the ones at Ceal's. The only other thing I've had from the menu is their chowder. That's the only thing I would skip. Stick to the fried stuff!!! They open for the 2013 season on May 5th :D I'll be there Memorial weekend and I can't wait for my shrimp!!!!!

1  Thank sobevip
Reviewed 3 September 2012

We ate at Ceal's today. A water and a clam plate was $26. When I got my order I was a little shocked as there were few clams. My wife reminded me that we didn't get any cole slaw that was supposed to be included as well. I went back to the window and asked for the cole slaw. They said they were out. I was miffed so I spoke up about no slaw, and the fact we only got about 10 clams. The manager was called over and I said the same to her, no slaw and only 10 clams? AYSM? She said we could give you more fries if I wanted, and she doubted there were only 10 clams on my plate. I told her I'll never eat there again. I told my wife when I went back to the table, we couted, she had 2, I had 1, and there were 10 clams on the plate for a total of 13 clams. What a rip off! The manager gave ME attitude as I was walking away....

3  Thank prettyhuge
Reviewed 29 August 2012

My husband and I just got back from eating there and we are starving. I ordered the haddock plate and got three very small thin pieces of haddock and about 12 French fries for $20. My husband got a small clams box for $22.00 and there were 10 very small clams in it. I gave him 6 of my fries and we brought our own drinks. Do not go there, not worth the money and you will walk away hungry. Go to Browns or Marks at least they give you enough to feed the seagulls. We are from Boston and expected more for our money.

2  Thank Drose1955
Reviewed 12 August 2012

We have traveled to Ceals from Worcester MA twice a year for 20 years and find it to be the best fried clams, fried scallops, and to die for fried lobster tails! No other seafood anywhere ever compares to Ceals, for those who say it's expensive I say "you get what you pay for" and I have paid higher prices than them and gotten inferior lousy seafood! Ceals keeps us coming back for more, keep up the great job!!! You are number 1 in our book!

1  Thank Sharon J