“Good onion rings”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good onion rings”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

My boyfriend loves this place, but I dislike the burgers, they have this weird taste. The prices have really gone up over the years. Not cheap!

Visited July 2013

“Stay away!!”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Mediocre food, high prices, rude service. Amazes me that people continue to go there. The family that runs this could care less about their customers.

• Visited July 2013
5 Thank EAGL88
NY
“Review for Ceals Cold Creations right by the Clam Stand”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Ceals Cold Creations is a small bldg next to the clam stand. It's ice cream similiar to Cold Stone Creamery, where they cold mix items to ice cream. For example, chocolate with toasted coconut and chocolate chips mixed in. It was excellent, and a generous serving at a very reasonable price!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank SkyTravel
“Terrible!!!!!!”
Reviewed 5 May 2013 via mobile

I paid over $40.00 for 2 fish 1 clam roll 2 drinks ,2 fries.....over priced and nasty!!!!,STAY AWAY!!!!,for those who say its good ,never had good....otherwise they would feel the same way i do.....live and learn

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank 1Tito
Miami, FL
“Best fried shrimp. Ever.”
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I have been going to Ceal's since birth lol Now that I live in Miami, my visits are less frequent. I make sure I get in at least 2 visits to Ceal's every year. It is expensive, but worth every penny to me. I only get the fried shrimp, onion rings, fries, cole slaw, and sometimes a little fried haddock. All of it is amazing. I end up stuffing myself every time. I personally don't like fried clams or scallops, but my family loves the ones at Ceal's. The only other thing I've had from the menu is their chowder. That's the only thing I would skip. Stick to the fried stuff!!! They open for the 2013 season on May 5th :D I'll be there Memorial weekend and I can't wait for my shrimp!!!!!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank sobevip

Been to Ceal's Clam Stand? Share your experiences!