“Really... it was excellent!”
Review of Happy City Buffet - CLOSED

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
St. Augustine, Florida
“Really... it was excellent!”
Reviewed 3 February 2013

In all seriousness, this is quite the Chinese takeout restaurant. Can't say I'd eat in... but we tried it for the 1st time... ( was going to drive 20 mins to the next town for Thai or Chinese or Indian) but decided to try Happy City Buffet after reading the 3 reviews . I have traveled all over this world and eaten Chinese in many places including China... and truly.. this place was very very good. Certainly not the Chinese American stuff that we are fed at so many Chinese restaurants.. My wife who dreads most Chinese takeout, said and I quote " this is a very good thing for Somersworth", I had the pork Low Mein and my wife the Veggie Low Mein , with pork fried rice with 2 spring rolls. All with the exception of the spring rolls was very good. Spring rolls were good, but lacked sufficient filling ( pretty sparse). All in all we feel we have found a favorite take out restaurant in our town .. cool not to have to drive 20 mins for good food!!

• Visited February 2013

Berwick, Maine
“a favorite spot of mine”
Reviewed 26 December 2012

this is simply the best chinese food around, the family running this is absolutely incredible. the make everything fresh using the freshest foods, good serving sizes, the best prices and the hospitality is remarkable.

• Visited December 2012
York, ME
“Surprisingly reallllly good!! :)”
Reviewed 25 June 2012

It doesn't look it from the outside.....but the food is the best in town!!! Even better?? They deliver!!! Chicken Chop Suey is one of our favorites.....veggies are always fresh. Also.....I love the Chicken Teryiyaki and my husband likes the Chicken Wings. Sometimes we opt for the PuPu platter....always comes with FREE pork fried rice. And any other order over $20 you get the option for free fried rice or crab rangoon.....or 2 sodas!!! Cute little family owned restaurant.....very friendly too!! Keep up the good work!!!

P.S. Never dined in.....always get take-out or delivery. Inside is more of a bar atmosphere that we typically avoid....sometimes when we go to pick up its a little loud at the bar!

• Visited June 2012
new Hampshire
“A diamond in the rough”
Reviewed 14 September 2007

Happy City is the best Chinese restaurant in Somersworth! The food is fab and the staff is all smiles! It's just a warm and happy place to eat... which I do at least onece a week! I like it because it has a lot of dishes not found in the other Chinese restaurnants around here... like coconut shrimp and pad thai! Yummmm.

2 Thank kukukaju