Hilltop Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$119
US$109
Hillwinds Lodge(Franconia)(Great Value!)
US$86
Stonybrook Motel & Lodge(Franconia)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$116
Arlington Hotel(Bethlehem)
US$173
Hotels.com
Country Squire Motel(Littleton)(Great Value!)
US$64
Parkers Motel(Lincoln)
US$75
Indian Head Resort(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$105
All reviewsb bwhite mountainsdog loved it toodrinking coffeebed and breakfastnew englandfabulous hostsspent two nightsbeautiful areaprivate bathpolly's pancake parlorfranconia notchbreakfast was deliciousa great stayperfect locationmikefeeders
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 December 2013

My family and I recently stayed at the Hilltop Inn for a family reunion over Thanksgiving. The inn is very welcoming and cozy and the Innkeepers super nice and friendly! The rooms are clean, the sheets warm and the beds are great. If you like bed and breakfasts, then you will love the Hilltop Inn!

Room Tip: Room 4 is a cozy, warm room.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 December 2013

If I could give it more stars I would! From the moment we arrived, I knew we had found just the right place to spend our Anniversary and Thanksgiving. This Inn is one of those rare places that feel like home and Meri and Mike like family. We chose The Hilltop Inn in part because we could bring our dog, Mr Posey there as well as the proximity to the trails we wanted to hike. The Inn is cozy and charming. Everywhere you glance are things that make you smile. We stayed in room 6 which is spacious and quaint. The bed was very comfortable and the hand embroidered pillowcases a sweet touch. Meri is a great cook and made the most delicious breakfast every morning for us. I was very happy when she offered for us to have Thanksgiving with her and Mike and their friends. This was the highlight of our trip! Sugar Hill is one of the most beautiful places I have ever traveled to. The sunset on Sunset Hill Road is not to be missed, it is a breathtaking view looking towards the The White Mountains. There is nothing like it. If you are traveling with a beloved dog, look no further.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2013

My husband,our Golden Retriever and I all had a really good time at the Hilltop Inn. Meri and Mike are so nice and very welcoming. The breakfasts are amazing and the room was very comfortable. We stayed for a week and after eating a leisurely breakfast headed out to hike and explore...so much to do and see in a beautiful area. Our dog Cassie especially loved her adventure. She was treated like a member of the family. With the backyard fenced in and a beautiful field close by to let her run - what more can you ask for. Already recommended to friends and I am sure we will return.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 October 2013

On a little road trip around New Hampshire and Vermont, my two friends and I recently spent the night at Hilltop Inn. We stayed in room six - which had the most lovely beds, and after a chilly picnic down the road, some much appreciated electric blankets. Mike and Meri were so friendly and welcoming, breakfast was great...we would definitely stay again!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 October 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at Hill Top Inn and just loved it! Mike and Meri are so wonderful the entire place is just cute, cute, cute. There are countless small, personal touches at every little spot you might look. We could have easily stayed there night after night and oh my gosh, the beds! The bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in. I could keep writing and writing, but if you are contemplating staying here, you should simply to see their amazing doors. I won't spoil the uniqueness of the doors, but they are great. I hope you get the chance to go and enjoy your stay as much as we did. Thank you again Mike and Meri for all the hard work to make The Hill Top Inn such a cozy and welcoming place to stay! Cheers.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple