“Never disappoints”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, View
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Have been to Polly's many times over the years and has consistently been great
You can choose from several different batters and fillings. Standard order is 6 smallish pancakes they bring out 3 at a time so they are hot and fresh tasting. The waitresses are some of the hardest working people out there. They take your order then go back and make your pancakes
Bacon is delicious with a slight smokey flavor. This place gets busy so be prepared to wait, but it will be worth it. Tip: you can phone ahead to put your name on the list

Reviewed 21 May 2014

This place is hard to get into in season, but a fine choice for a Sunday morning in April. They have a call ahead option, so we had no wait when we got there. We loved the food. They serve the 6 stack 3 pancakes at a time so your breakfast is always hot. I love that concept!!! Since it was my first time the waitress recommended original pancakes. I added blueberries and it was outstanding. So good, I stopped at the store on the way out and bought a large package of the mix. And the bacon was to die for. No Oscar Meyer precooked here!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I had read a lot about this restauarant. However, I had never been here before even though I have been in New Hampshire numerous times. I am glad I finally made it. The scenery and the quaint atmosphere are nice. The food and service were excellent. I had three whole wheat blueberry pancakes. They were very good. I also had a turkey sandwich. It was nothing special, but it was good. The server was very good and very knowledgeable about the restaurant and the menu.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Came here on vacation, and loved the place. Awesome food. I would get here early as there was a line to get in.

1  Thank tonyandfamily26
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Very cool, old time restaurant...Wonderful down-home service....DELICIOUS pancakes AND coffee! Cool gift shop! Don't forget to get the best bacon EVER!!

1  Thank TStup61