“Winter honeymoon”

Sugar Hill Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Sugar Hill B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We stayed at the Sugar Hill Inn for our honeymoon. The room was excellent (we stayed in the main house), the bathroom was spacious and I LOVED the giant bathtub; and the fireplace kept us warm during a big snowstorm that came through. Karen and Steve were really excellent the whole trip and the dining staff was always personable and professional. They were really helpful in making sure I had something to eat (I'm a vegan) in spite of the limitations from the menu. The food was also very good, and my husband assures me that the meat dishes were perfect. In all, be sure to come here if you've got something special you'd like to mark with a bit of unpretentious luxury.

There are newer reviews for Sugar Hill Inn

Reviewed 15 April 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here to celebrate our 1 year anniversary. We were greeted by Steve and his friendly dog Katie. Although we were the only diners, they went all out to make sure our anniversary was special. They placed us in front on the lit fireplace and the staff was very friendly and the food was superb! Our room was also very romantic with a jacuzzi tub and fireplace. I would highly recommend Sugar Hill B&B to anyone! Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Donna O
Reviewed 27 March 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed at Sugar Hill Inn this past weekend. We were greeted by Steve the owner and Katy his lovely and sweet dog. We were given a tour then taken to our room. The welcome and service during our entire stay was exceptional! Everything was very clean and well maintained. We loved our romantic get away and stay at Sugar Hill Inn and everyone that works there is friendly, welcoming and helpful. We truly can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed in the Dream Cottage and all I can say is wow. The room was amazing. The views were spectacular, and the food was to die for. I can not recommend a better place for a relaxing weekend.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2014

We stayed in the Dream Cottage, and it lived up to its name! The bathroom with a stone shower, multiple shower heads,sauna,jacuzzi tub, and heated floors was "dreamy"! Plush linens, roaring fire, lofted ceiling and coffee bar added to that dreamy feeling! Fine dining at it's best! Food and service done to perfection.the common area was cozy and beautifully appointed . The inn keepers were personable and helpful. We would definitely go back there as well as highly recommend it to anyone looking for that " pampered feeling" !
Claire and Barry

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Everything was exactly as advertised. Room was well appointed and matched the online pictures. The staff was great. The proprietors couldn't have been more welcoming. Our stay was a real treat. Both of us were beyond satisfied.

Room Tip: There really aren't any bad rooms that we saw, but I'd definitely grab a cabin room if you l...
Reviewed 8 January 2014

I was lucky enough to stay at the Sugar Hill Inn this past weekend. The stay was a Christmas gift from my boyfriend. He promised romance and they delivered! The Richardson Room was beautifully decorated and came with a fireplace and jacuzzi. The dinner and breakfast were both outstanding. I had the lamb chops, which I would never normally order, but they were to die for! Every single detail was perfect. I am definitely going to stay here in the near future.

PS: The owners are wonderful people. They are so nice and accommodating and they have a very sweet dog that greets their guests as they arrive.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sugar Hill
Omni Mount Washington Resort
Omni Mount Washington Resort
#1 of 2 in Bretton Woods
Mountain View Grand Resort & Spa

Been to Sugar Hill Inn? Share your experiences!