“Never had a bad meal from Pizza Chef”
Review of Pizza Chef

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Chef
Ranked #6 of 16 Restaurants in Sunapee
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

Pizza Chef has been in Sunapee for a long time and is always makes it's pizza in under 15 minutes. Well-run, and the staff knows what they are doing.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Worst pizza I've ever tasted. Thick, overly doughy crust, bad sauce (canned spaghetti sauce), too much cheese. Just awful.

Reviewed 19 June 2013

The pizza is quite tasty - it's not great by Italian standards, but better than average for the US. We always order out, so I've never eaten at the actual place, but we enjoy their pizzas on our porch.

Reviewed 10 February 2013

My family goes to the Pizza Chef's in the area when they want a good pizza or other Italian food. It's casual and inexpensive and the food comes quickly. They serve beer and wine. Kids are welcomed. In the summer you can dine outside on their patio . We usually order our food ahead of time and then it's ready by the time we drive there.

Reviewed 29 July 2012

Delicious Pizza. We always get pizza here, it's the best around and tops the best pizza in my hometown in NY. Regarding an earlier review, the pizza is not crisp on the bottom, that's true, there is a good amount of sauce and melty cheese on it, so I do not think any cooking would get it to be crispy, except on the outside edge. Its crispy enough crust to hold the rest of he stuff on it. The sauce is delicious, good toppings, friendly staff, good Italian salad too. I hear the subs are good too, but we can't resist the pizza!

1  Thank LevelBrad

Been to Pizza Chef? Share your experiences!