“Forgot about customer service ?”

Upper Crust Pizzeria
Ranked #17 of 44 Restaurants in Tilton
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed 26 August 2013

My family and I were seated at a dirty table, after 10 minutes sitting at this dirty table we had to ask the waitress to clean the table, she had trouble reaching around us so the table it was still dirty after she was done. That's why you clean before you seat your customers! We ordered a couple of pizza's and fries. While we waited for our order I noticed that every booth surrounding us in every direction had dirty dishes piled on them and yet the place was just about empty, they don't clean or bus their tables after customers leave! About 5 minutes after the food arrived we had to ask for silverware, place settings, glasses of water, and parmesan cheese. None of these items were offered, this is standard stuff you do when people are waiting for their food, shouldn't have to ask. The pizza had no flavor what so ever! I had to pile on the parmesan to give it flavor. The French fries were good, they should just stick with that. We should have got up and left before we started eating, but it is amazing what you will suffer through when you are starving!!!

There are newer reviews for Upper Crust Pizzeria

Reviewed 4 August 2013

My girlfriend and I tried this pizzeria for the first and last time earlier today. The service was questionable, but the take out we ordered was absolutely horrendous. We ordered a BBQ chicken sub, buffalo chicken appetizer and fries. The BBQ sub was cold and flavorless, the lettuce was brown and the sauce was so sparse that I could not even taste it. I could only stomach half of it. The buffalo chicken appetizer we ordered turned out to be chicken fingers with blue cheese sauce...my only explanation was that they messed the order up, but no competent chef would put blue cheese in with buffalo sauce-less chicken fingers, at least I think... At first I didn't mind the mistake until i tried them. They were the worst chicken fingers either of us had ever tasted, soggy and utterly unappealing. The fries were the only thing we liked.

We both had to hold back from vomiting for the duration of our 2 hour drive home.

Reviewed 1 March 2013 via mobile

I have had several lunch's and three dinners at this restaurant and the food has been good. I have had good service and average service, but it seems there is no heat in the place...my family froze every dinner there!

Reviewed 17 August 2012

Coming from Boston we had the original Upper Crust pizza. This was definitely made differently, but good none the less.

My friends and I visited the Pizzeria late one night before it was closing. They took our order without a problem. It was very nice of them since they could have said they were about to close up shop. To add on top of the service, they included a salad and fries because the person who called in didn’t pick up their food. Was an excellent meal!

Reviewed 27 June 2012

Stop by here heading to tanger outlet mall. The food was great pizza very good, calzone large and satisfying. This is a small pizza joint located right off interstate prior to getting to outlet mall. Not very large, would not see more than 40 people being to fit. The service is okay new waitress and cash easily distracted. Doing what the can but definitely could improve. I can. Have no complaints they provided service quickly and mentioned being new hire After asking about some items. the food was great, crust was tasty. Pizza come in two size 10 and 14 inches. Have some very unique choice but can always customize. Definitely would stop agin if in the area.