“Great stay at Tilton Holiday Inn”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tilton
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Tilton
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 2 September 2014

Clean, attentive staff, great breakfast, close to the Tanger outlet. You can save 10% by using the Tanger coupon book, free with AAA or CAA membership. None smoking hotel but smokers' area outside. Will be back

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
TILEX, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tilton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Dear roaming_gnome999999,
Thank you for joining us while in the area from Ottawa. The Tanger Outlet's nearby location is super handy. Thank you for encouraging others that shop there to make The Holiday Inn Express Tilton a stop along the way.
We look forward to your return,

Reviewed 16 August 2014

My 3 grandchildren & I recently had the pleasure of staying at the Tilton Holiday Inn Express. We were pleased with the spacious room, two double beds with an additional sofa and seating area. The pool and hot tub made our experience all the more fun! The helpful staff went out of their way to accommodate our requests especially Betty who oversees the breakfast buffet. We would highly recommend this hotel and would love to visit again!
Thanks
Grammy & kids

Room Tip: Choose a room that faces the river
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
TILEX, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tilton, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear Gramof32014.
Thank you and the grandchildren for your recent stay here with us at the Holiday inn Express Tilton. We are glad you found the spacious two queen suite a pleasing accommodation for you.
We will pass along you kind words to Betty, and will look forward to you having you all join us again, for more time to enjoy our pool and hot tub.
Many thanks to you all,

Reviewed 11 August 2014

A newer Holiday Inn.We stayed in a suite and the bedding was 1st rate. Exceptionally clean and wonderful shower. A/C worked perfectly, HD tv.

Breakfast was included and they had a lot of choices. The kids liked the pancake maker. Eggs, sausage, and other items like warm cinnamon rolls. Mom liked they healthier options too like yogurt fresh fruit choices, etc

We were heading to Maine and Tilton was on the way, as we were calling hotels looking for a place I stopped the search and booked when I was speaking to Terry at the front desk.

In addition to Terry, I noticed a an employee with a shirt, we put the Zing in amazing. I thought it clever. I also noticed how thorough he cleaned the breakfast area and that goes a long way in my book. The next morning, my wife saw someone else with that shirt, when asked about it, she said it was given as an award (i think) and there was an employee appreciation party for 2 hours at some point. Sounded happy to work there and she was proud .... goes a long way in my book again.

This is really the best Holiday inn I have ever stayed in and I will return

Dear WMartin 852,
We appreciate your recent stay with us. Taking pride in our jobs is what comes naturally to our staff. From A to Z we all look forward to taking care of our guests and making them feel at home here, while away from theirs. Thank you for joining us, and giving us that opportunity.
Looking forward to your next visit,

Reviewed 9 August 2014

This hotel was nice and clean and a great place to stay in that area. The staff was friendly at check in and at check out. The room was clean and comfortable. I thought the beds were great and I got a great night sleep. The complimentary breakfast was packed and the staff had a hard time keeping the food stocked. I would have gone out for breakfast had I known. I would recommend staying here if your in that area and I would stay again.

Dear Krysta B,
Thank you for your recent stay with us, and for taking time to spread the word about your experience. We appreciate it.
We look forward to you joining us again soon so you can enjoy all the great features our hotel has to offer.
Many thanks,

Reviewed 4 August 2014

My husband and I stayed here on the night of July 24th, 2014, and we were really pleased! We had been just looking for a basic old room to crash in after a nearby Keith Urban concert, but this went beyond that.

The room was really nice, and exceptionally clean!!! I swear, one of those TV shows that goes undercover should check this out, it would have gotten straight A pluses.

I have a cranky back, and am sort of Princess and the Pea-ish about beds - the bed in this room was top of the line. I woke up and could move right away.

The breakfast was delicious, too.

A special note has to be made of the staff here. Every single interaction with them was a pleasure, from the warm and welcoming greeting to the final goodbye, they went out of their way to be of help to us. They were both professional AND charmingly pleasant. The manager must be a great person, as the staff seemed so glad to be working there. We would be happy to stay there again, anytime.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patty R

Dear Patty R,
Thank you for joining us while in the area for the Keith Urban concert.
We appreciate all the wonderful comments, and are particularly glad to know from check in to check out you found your stay a straight A plus experience.
Indeed as you alluded to, our manger is a great one. Admittedly, yes, this is one of the reasons our staff enjoys working here. Guest interactions is another major reason.
We hope you return soon, for another memorable time.
Thank you again, and rock on!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Got to this hotel early evening and was given a room that smelled really bad. It was almost like if someone had peed in the room. I returned to the lobby and told this to the receptionist. She was very apologetic and immediately assigned me to a different room which was clean and smelled just fine. She had no second thought in her mind but to focus in making things right for me. I really appreciate her determination in making sure I was taken care of in a professional and respectful matter. I really appreciate that and will definitely stay there next time I come by. Thank you.

Room Tip: Good value when you believe is the right price for the night and get an outstanding customer service...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
TILEX, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tilton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Delfrio,

Thank you for your recent stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Express in Tilton.

Please except our apologies again for the initial room you were assigned. While we strive to present our guests the best quality product possible, it appears as though on this occasion, it unfortunately was not the case.

We greatly appreciate the opportunity to have "right"ed the situation for you, and truly do appreciate the fact that you will join us again some day in the future. We look forward to seeing you then!

Many thanks for your kind consideration,

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We booked a room July 5,2014. The hotel is so very clean and the rooms were great. The bedding was so comfortable. One thing I would like to mention is that we met the manager at the front desk and he is one gentleman. We thanked him for a great stay and shall return in the near future. Paul&Ginng Donovan

Room Tip: Room in upper floors are a bit quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
TILEX, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tilton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear Paul Donovan,

Thank you for your recent stay here with us at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tilton- Lakes Region.

Thank you as well, for taking time to review our property, and in particular, for mentioning what a gentleman Chitran the Manager is. Indeed, he is, as all those that know him realize.

Since you've been kind enough, through this review, to pass the word, others may choose to stay with us, and will have the opportunity to experience his kindness for themselves!

We look forward to seeing you upon your return in the near future.

Sincere thanks,

Emily G

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tilton
Hampton Inn and Suites Tilton
#3 of 6 in Wolfeboro
Best Western Concord Inn & Suites
12 mi away
Fireside Inn & Suites at Lake Winnipesaukee

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tilton? Share your experiences!