“My last experience was great, this one...not so much :(”
Review of Green Ginger

Green Ginger
Ranked #6 of 46 Restaurants in Tilton
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We loved our last experience with this restaurant, about a month ago, so we decided to return there for lunch. The service was TERRIBLE. After we were seated, the waiter completely ignored us, kept walking by and avoiding looking at us. We watched other people come in, be seated, and give their orders. Finally my husband called the hostess over and let her know that we were ready to order and our waiter had not come to the table yet. She went to find him immediately, and then, right in front of us, he actually got angry with her! He kept giving us dirty looks while she asked him to please take our order. By this time I was ready to leave...I was afraid he was going to do something to our food! He came over, very surly, to take our order...it was an unpleasant, almost intimidating experience. The food was not that great, I did not enjoy my lunch and just wanted to get out of there. All through our lunch, the resentful waiter kept muttering in Chinese and glaring at us. I don't think we will return, very disappointed because I enjoyed my first experience here...but I don't want to spend my hard earned money at a restaurant that is hit or miss and you have to risk being made to feel like you are doing something wrong because you expect the waiter to take your order.

1  Thank mello11

Reviewed 21 October 2013

This is our favorite local Chinese restaurant. We live nearby and have visited most of them. The service is always friendly and fast. The food is consistently good and the portions generous. Prices are reasonable and in line with other area eateries. There is abundant parking and easy in and out with the traffic lights. We dine here once a month or so.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Nice place and very reasonably priced. Portions are large and well prepared. This is by no means authentic Chinese but pretty good for Americanized Chinese food.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

We had carry-out once and dined in once while in town. The carry-out was very delicious and the attention to details such as great packaging, large servings, "no leaks" and abundant napkins/utensils. Eating in we found the food very good, we enjoyed the lunch special at very good pricing. Our server was very attentive and food was served fresh and very hot. we'll stop in again next time we are in Tilton.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

my wife loves chinese food we don;t go there often but its a quick way of getting something before or after its cozy but if you like chinese its nice lousy noodles great soups

Been to Green Ginger? Share your experiences!