“Very friendly staff!”

Tilton House of Pizza
Ranked #1 of 44 Restaurants in Tilton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 28 November 2013 via mobile

Great food the family is very good on remembering your name and your typical order. They are a very family friendly restaurant.
The only complaint would be is the smoking and bad language and drunks where we enter the restaurant. Wish they would remove the tables.
The food is yummy!

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Counter service very friendly. Luv these guys.. Fried mushrooms excellent. The batter stays on.. Hubbies pizza superb. My canzone is huge. Going to need a box.. Highly recommended 1.7 miles from outlet. U must go..

Reviewed 13 October 2013

The two men who own this place made me feel so welcome as I was trying to decide what to order. They were kind and friendly. Pizza was great. So glad I didn't miss eating at this place. I believe they are closed on Tuesday.

Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

We stopped here on our way home from the white mountains. It was fantastic. The best pizza I've had in a long time. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

I stopped here because of other great reviews (we are not familiar with this area). Had the best Italian sub!!! Glad we stopped!!!