“Best in 3 local towns”

Tilton House of Pizza
Ranked #1 of 46 Restaurants in Tilton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

We first tried THOP on the day we moved to Sanbornton in Sept 2013. We bought 4 large pizzas for all the moving people. Delicious! We've been back about twice a month since. Eat in or take out; great service; large portions. Can't beat it. GO!

Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

I was in town with 15 families for a hockey tournament and had the pleasure to eat here three times. First let me say that the food was great!!! But what really sets this place above the rest is the friendliness! Sometimes when you visit a small town restaurant there's a lot of locals and you feel like your not welcome... Well this place seemed to have its share of locals but by the end of the weekend I felt like I was one of them. The guys running the place were extremely friendly, the regulars offered tips on the best dishes. I felt like Norm at Cheers.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

We love the pizza, calzones and friendly service we get at THoP.
Will be back for all our pizza even if it is 30 minutes from home.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

The staff is friendly were always served with a smile......The food is fantastic !!!
We wish they delivered...Best pizza around

Reviewed 24 February 2014

The reviews do not lie!!!! The food here is great, I got a calzone, that was more than enough for two meals, of course it was so good I couldnt keep from eating it...my husband got a hamburger, which was Huge...The House of Pizza is definitely a place you want to go eat...The people were awesome that worked there..We have no complaints from our visit.

Been to Tilton House of Pizza? Share your experiences!