“Owners lack customer service”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Twin Mountain
Twin Mountain Motor Court & RV Park
“Owners lack customer service”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

We will never return. We went for a family reunion and the owners were not accommodating at all. They would not allow visitors at all.They also punished us paying customers because one of our family members had to cancel their reservation, even though they did so a month in advance. In order to get fresh towels, toilet paper or any other necessities from the "store" we had to hunt the owners down and they usually acted like we were inconveniencing them. The actual facility is nice and great for families but because of the bad management and lack of customer service we will not return or recommend this resort to anyone!

• Stayed August 2013
4 Thank DBoisvert
tmmcrv, Owner at Twin Mountain Motor Court & RV Park, responded to this review, 24 August 2013
As the owners of the Twin Mountain Motor Court & RV Park we strive to make everyone who stays with us feel right at home. We have been here for 10 years now and often get families who take 2 or 3 cottages to vacation together and have always had a wonderful experience. We DO have rules and occupancy limits with these groups to ensure that ALL of our other guests are also happy and comfortable as well. We recently took a larger (than our normal) group who abused our occupancy rules by inviting other family members staying at a nearby condo and tenting at a local campground to come and enjoy our property with them, completely disregarding our rules and prior warnings. The group was 20+ to start with, and the extra people added more stress to our property, plus damages and a late-night argument which disturbed a few of our other guests. We are sorry this group felt we were strict on their conduct but we must look out for ALL of our guests. We will no longer take large groups and did express this to them before they left.

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Reviewed 17 August 2013

This campground is the worst one I've ever been to. My family and I did not feel welcome, got harrassed by the owners, when we needed things such as towels we had to hound them and then we got them 2 days later. They are not friendly campground owners at all. They were always constantly watching us, even when we were trying to have supper. They are definately not the nice outgoing owners that they should be. My family and I will never be back there again!! Terrible service, ignorant owners, to me that's not camping. Camping should be a fun relaxing time.

• Stayed August 2013
4 Thank mainecamper2013
Shrewsbury, MA
Reviewed 4 August 2013

My husband and I just returned from a 2 night stay. I have to say I was optimistic after reading the reviews before our trip. But our trip did not go as well. The bed in cabin 9 was too hard to sleep on. The hot water was leaking in the shower at the handle which burned me when I tried to turn it off. The hot water knob was that hot. Also there was a moldy/ musty smell and the outside light shines in the room and you cant turn it off. We looked for the owners to get assistance but could not find anyone. Then after a fun day out we came back to 2 state police cars at another cabin escorting out other guests. Again no managers/owners to assure remaining guests that all was ok. We were there 3 days and have no idea who the owners were. The person who checked us in (who never saw again) stated the owners were not around and did not know when they would be back. Will not be back there are many other places to stay that have been wonderful.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank travelingirl19
Cocoa, Florida
Reviewed 18 June 2013

We were thrilled to see that the RV Park was wide open and pull thru sites. We had some difficult experiences in rv parks before this and were so relieved to see how accessible and easy these sites are.

The park is small, definitely make reservations, it is a great location for the White Mountains and surrounding areas.

We received a warm welcome and are very pleased.

You need to be self contained to stay here as there is not bathroom. The laundry room is clean and there are clotheslines. There is a small store, a lounge area and someone is always around if you need them.

A great place to stay.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank cindi m
Dudley, Massachusetts
Reviewed 3 February 2013

My husband and I just love this place! Look forward to our visit every year. Usually summer but they are available year round. If you like a place that feels like home, away from home, this is it! Roger and Cheryl go out of their way to always make us feel comfortable and welcomed. There's a swimming pool for those hot summer days, rec center for the kids that has some pinball games, pool table, tv and lots of books. Cute gift shop and food/ store supplies are available also, upon request. Quiet, well kept, convenient and great location! Our grand daughter loves it too!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank susan h
Elmont,NY
Reviewed 25 January 2013

I always enjoy my stay at Twin Mountain M.C when hiking the White Mountains. The cottages are always clean and comfortable at a reasonable rate. If you are looking for a kitchenette or a full kitchen, one room or two they got you covered. Cheryl & Roger always seem to go out of their way to make my stay as comfortable as they can, and that is what always brings me back, as well as many friends who have stayed with them when joining me on hiking trips. I find Twin Mountain a pretty good location for getting out to trail heads which I also appreciate. Another foot note is that they incorpoate a RV Park on the grounds if some want to RV it and other such as myself want a nice comfortable cottage. Give T M M C a try and I am sure you will not be sorry, and will return over and over just as I do.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
Dracut, Massachusetts
Reviewed 24 January 2013

The owners treat you so well and you feel welcome. The cottages are clean comfortable. Lots to do close by and not so far way. The pool is huge, which the kids love. We had a lot of fun at the parks near by and days that we just stayed home (in our cottage). We cooked what we wanted when we wanted, with a family of young kids, it's much cheaper than eating out. We have been going here for 4 years and have yet to want to switch to somewhere els.

Room Tip: All are very private cottages.