“nice freindy place”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Twin Mountain
Twin Mountain Motor Court & RV Park
Reviewed 5 July 2014

nice location good value owners were awesome poeple we'll be back. everything we wanted to see was close by. if your looking to hike bike or ride this is a good place to start.motocycle freindly and family freindly

• Stayed: July 2014

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Sites are long, wide and gravel. Site are on a slight downward slope, good for drainage, not so good for front door rigs where the tires must be off the ground to level. No fire pits. Cable is good, Wifi is good. Pool is not heated, but clean. Good stop over park. Clean, reasonable and easy in/out. Great owners, very accommodating.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Our hosts-Roger and Cheryl were awesome. I don't know where to start and where to end..

Cabin-14 was beautiful and perfect for our intent of relaxation and peace. The cabin was clean, comfortable and had all the amenities we needed. The location is superb and close to all the white mountain attractions..

Roger and Cheryl are great hosts. They were very warm and welcoming, gave us tips of places, attractions to go and see. They were in constant communication and very prompt about getting back to us with any questions we had.

They took care of every detail, were incredibly helpful and made our stay wonderful. got back to our questions promptly. They were very responsive and helpful.

During our stay, We had some problem with our car. One day our SUV died on the road, Roger and Cheryl immediately drove 10 miles to come and truly rescue my family and I from the car breakdown, we will never forget the incident and their help in our life!!!. Then they helped us to find the right garage where I could take our Car next day. The garage too, was very friendly, honest and fixed the car quickly

We really enjoyed our stay in Twin Mountain Motor Court & RV Park and We hope to return again.
Thank you Roger and Cheryl for your great hospitality and great accommodations!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank BappaMajumdar
Reviewed 18 January 2014

This place was perfect for my family. We stayed in cabin 16 and every morning we took a picture of Mt Washington from the side of the cabin. The owners were perfect hosts, easy to find and receptive to our needs. They even clean out each grill every morning. Even wildlife likes this place, a bear was seen walking around the RV park during our stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank MCamplell1963
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I've been staying at Twin mountain Motor Court in their cottages for two or three stays during the summer season for 8 years now.We ride motorcyles which we transport in a trailer.I am not one to write online reviews, but upon seeing a few negative reviews I felt obligated to respond.As a matter of fact, I just returned from another 10 day pleasant stay hours ago.
The cottages are clean,quaint and taylored to your needs by the owners if you imform them of such.You are not at the Mount Washington Hotel here--but you're not paying $250 a nite either.The owners are attentive to a fault.I have never had a single case of them not responding to my needs promptly.Yes they are friends ,as they should be after the years.
The pool is the best in the north country--period.A big plus to me during the summer.However I don't want un registered guests clogging up my quality time in the pool or other facilities at the property.The owners Roger And Cheryl are particulary diligent to this, as they should be.On a stay in late July a group that was abusing the visitor policy to my inconvience , in an ajoining cottage was removed and saved my stay.While I was not at the property during the negative review period I suspect that was the case.
In closing if you want a pleasant ,clean,quiet stay in the White Mountains in a cottage type setting,this is the place to go.If you want to abuse rules and ruin all the other guests time --go somewhere else please.Do me a favor.

Room Tip: Imform the owners of your needs and they will steer you to the best cottage considering cost and num...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Bruce L
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I can't say enough about Twin Mountain Motor Court &RV Park. Clean and neat great owners and always a great time. You feel like the guess are family and Roger and Cheryl the same. Any one looking for a great stay this is the place.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2013

I just returned from a week's stay here at one of the cottages and I have already booked another stay for the leaf peeping season this Fall! I have been hiking in White Mountains for the better part of a decade and since 2005, I have stayed here at these cottages. Cheryl and Roger, the owners, are awesome and have always provided first class service! As an example, they went above and beyond to help me out when my vehicle suffered a major mechanical problem.

The cottages are always neat, clean and comfortable and Cheryl and Roger will always do everything they can to make the stay enjoyable and hassle-free! I've never had any issues with their service and they always take the time out to answer any questions, regardless of how busy they may be.

I really enjoyed the "community" firepit in the center of the cottages, as I have met quite a few interesting and entertaining people. This trip was no exception! If you stay here, don't be shy!

Room Tip: I think that #1, #5 and #13 are the best cottages if you are going out to do some serious hiking or...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank gph0001

Been to Twin Mountain Motor Court & RV Park? Share your experiences!