Patio Motor Court
Carlson's Lodge(Twin Mountain)(Great Value!)
US$130
Travelocity
US$194
Good 3.5/5
Omni Mount Washington Resort(Bretton Woods)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$142
US$117
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
Profile Deluxe Motel(Twin Mountain)
Excellent 5/5
Four Seasons Motor Inn(Twin Mountain)
Great 4.5/5
All reviewscar portsmall kitchenettethe cottagesbretton woodsmany yearsdefinitely recommend this placelocation is greatper nightstay there againnew hampshirecarportporchtowelscratecabinskiingconway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 August 2012

The Patio is in a great location in the White Mountain region. Over the years the area has seen a sprawl of high end disney like hotels, which in my opinion changes the beautiful back drop of the scenic Whites. The PMC has a great rustic feel, is super clean, and the owners are great people and very accommodating. We had a blast on our vacation and will return to stay in the future, John Arch

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2012

We have been staying here for 5 years and love it! My husband and I stay in cabin #9 we ask for it every time we book a getaway. (#9 is just special to us) The Patio Motor Court is very clean and quiet and the owners are very knowledgable about the area and things to do. The cabins are equipped w/ everything except your food and beverage. We have done just about everything there is to offer in the mountains so now we enjoy the cabin. Looking forward to our little getaway next week. I can't forget the price, it is so inexpensive too! The price hasn't gone up since we have been going...

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2011

We had such a nice time at the Patio Motor Court. The owner was so nice and helpful. He even gave my kids a free toy from his little gift shop area. He also filled our pool floats. The cabin was clean and neat. It had everything we needed including all the bed linens, dishes, extra pillows, etc. We loved how it was quiet and set back from the road and it had free bikes in front of the game room where all the video games were also free use. The kids could ride the bikes around the circular driveway with no worries. They also loved the playground and there was room for adults to sit and watch. There were grills in front of all the cabins and picnic tables. All the comforts of home. Pool was sparkling clean. The Patio is also close to all the attractions. We didn't want to leave and will definitely go back!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank judy415poet
Reviewed 4 December 2010

My wife and i found this place last year while staying at a different place. As for my wife and I we enjoyed it, the amenities are wonderful. Though it was near December we couldn't try out the pool which i can only imagine on a nice hot day to be refreshing. We did how ever get to go into there hot tube and relax the muscles, which we recommend highly. But the only bad thing we encountered is that this is not a place for teens they didn't enjoy the quietness of the area even though Mt Washington is just down the road not much else for them to do. But otherwise my Wife and I are planning to head up there in the summer.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2010

I had read on another website a bad review about this place and I was a bit apprehensive but when we arrived I was totally and pleasantly pleased.The room were very clean,including the bedding and bathroom.If you are looking for the Ritz Carleton,this is not but we were 4 adults and 3 young boys and we had a ball.Very close to Santas Village and Six Gun City etc.The owners were very nice and friendly and we will definitely go back.Bring your own coffee,some extra toliet paper and maybe some papertowel,otherwise every thing there you need.Great pool area and grounds...our families had a blast.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family