We just came back from our anniversary weekend away in Twin Mountains. We were looking for a nice quiet getaway and were not disappointed. Carlsons Lodge is kind of like bed and breakfast meets hotel. We had all the amenities we needed and wanted yet it was so clean, friendly and homey. The family that owns it is super friendly and always accomodating to any needs . We swam in the pool every day, went downstairs and played pool and shuffleboard. Our room was big and very clean. Lots of nice places to sit outside and just enjoy the view of the mountains. We will definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carlson's Lodge is a family owned and operated Lodge located in the White Mountain's of New Hampshire. Built in 1973 by Carl Carlson it has been passed on and is run by his daughter Carol and grandson Will. The lodge is located on 50 wooded acres and is central to local attractions and outdoor adventures in any season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Carlson's Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlson`s Hotel Twin Mountain
- Carlsons Twin Mountain
- Carlsons Hotel Twin Mountain