We travelled from the UK to make our 5th visit to Carlson's Lodge. Carlson's Lodge is our favourite place to stay in New Hampshire, and we would not stay anywhere else. Carol always makes us feel at home so we can relax and enjoy every minute. We are always made to feel so welcome and our favourite room is always reserved for us. The location is brilliant for hiking including Mt. Willard and Mt Avalon. When we leave, we know will return in the future ..... we can not keep away!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carlson's Lodge is a family owned and operated Lodge located in the White Mountain's of New Hampshire. Built in 1973 by Carl Carlson it has been passed on and is run by his daughter Carol and grandson Will. The lodge is located on 50 wooded acres and is central to local attractions and outdoor adventures in any season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Carlson's Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlson`s Hotel Twin Mountain
- Carlsons Twin Mountain
- Carlsons Hotel Twin Mountain