Stayed at Carlson's Lodge on 2 separate occasions during March 2006 on ski trips to Bretton Woods. Very homey atmosphere. All rooms are off of interior hallways; most other motel lodging in the area has exterior room doors. You enter into a lobby with a fireplace and comfy chairs, and a TV..which can help if you have family members who want to stay up late. Game room. They serve breakfast (we didn't sample it, as we got up early both times to go skiing). Rooms are comfortable, very clean and pleasant. Very quiet both times we've stayed there. All the folks I've dealt with there are super helpful with accommodations and recommendations on area restaurants and attractions. They also sell "live" lift tickets to Bretton Woods right at the motel, so no waiting in line. Drive time from Carlson's to Bretton Woods is about 5-10 minutes -- very convenient. They have multiple room/bed configuration options, including adjoining rooms with interior doors and a kitchenette unit. I would definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carlson's Lodge is a family owned and operated Lodge located in the White Mountain's of New Hampshire. Built in 1973 by Carl Carlson it has been passed on and is run by his daughter Carol and grandson Will. The lodge is located on 50 wooded acres and is central to local attractions and outdoor adventures in any season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Carlson's Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlson`s Hotel Twin Mountain
- Carlsons Twin Mountain
- Carlsons Hotel Twin Mountain