Me and my boyfriend stayed here last summer.. the hotel is very nice! The owners are very sweet and will do anything to make you feel welcome! our room was very comfortable and clean. Nothing better than walking out of your room in the morning with a cup of coffee in hand and getting greeted by a gorgeous mountain view. The pool was always uncrowded, very clean and refreshing after a long day of hiking!!! we are going again in 9 days and i can't wait!!! and of course we are staying at the four seasons motor inn!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All non-smoking rooms, great views, game room, pool (seasonal), morning coffee and free WIFI. Hike, bike, golf, ski, snowmobile. Attractions surround us. You can relax with us! Sorry, no pets are allowed on the property. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Motor Inn
- Four Seasons Motor Hotel Twin Mountain
- Four Seasons Twin Mountain
- Twin Mountain Four Seasons