We were recommended for this hotel by another motor hotel 15 minutes west of here. They were sold out, and I must admit, I'm glad. This was a great, inexpensive place to stay before your trip up to Mt Washington the next morning. (I recommend eating breakfast at the cog railway base station if you go) Although the place hasn't been updated in a few decades, the room was clean, smoke free, and you couldn't beat the view from our king sized bed.
Enjoy your stay, you won't regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All non-smoking rooms, great views, game room, pool (seasonal), morning coffee and free WIFI. Hike, bike, golf, ski, snowmobile. Attractions surround us. You can relax with us! Sorry, no pets are allowed on the property. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Motor Inn
- Four Seasons Motor Hotel Twin Mountain
- Four Seasons Twin Mountain
- Twin Mountain Four Seasons