“Our favorite sandwich place in the area”

Catalano's Main Street Pizzeria and New York Style Deli
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Not that they have many restaurants in the area, but even if they did we would still be coming back to this little gem, where they serve delicious and generously sized sandwiches as well as pizza and pasta. My husband usually orders pasta, but the serving is so huge that he cannot finished it even after a day long hike. I am a big fan of the open face turkey breast sandwich, as a more healthy option - the meat is really tender and juicy, and you can have salad instead of fries. Highly recommend for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I ordered a large take out pizza with linguica, tomato, fresh mozzarella and meatballs. This was one of the best pizza's we had ever had. The dough was good and the toppings were fresh with real flavor to them. I cannot say enough about how good this experience was. The pizza was ready when promised and the service was excellent. Thanks Catalano's

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I was told the pizza here was good, but my experience did not reflect that. I was alone so I ordered a sandwich. Big mistake. The chicken was so dry that I gagged. The service was pleasant (counter not waitress) but it was very slow there. The desserts looked like they had been there weeks. I would hesitate to suggest anyone go here.....
Did I mention the tables outside were covered with a thick layer of green pollen?

Reviewed 1 October 2013

Already said it - this place serves the best pizza in the area! The owner imports most of his ingredients from Italy, and if he isn't personally cooking, he has trained several young people to toss dough and cook like he does. This is a must try!

Reviewed 12 September 2013

We were in Twin Mountain for 4 days and ate there twice since we liked it so much the first time. Great pizza at a fair price. Good service too. No complaints at all except I thought $2.49 for a muffin was too high, so I did not buy any. Otherwise, we will eat there again when we go back. p.s. My thing says "franconia, but it isnt the same one in NH.