Catalano's Main Street Pizzeria and New York Style Deli
Shelton, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

I only tried the pizza at this time but it was one of the finer I've had. and that says a lot coming from the New Haven and Fairfield County areas!

Visited July 2014

New Bedford, Massachusetts, United States
“Great post hike pizzas!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

Got 2 large pizzas, one with onion and pepper, the other with onion, pepper and LINGUICA sausage! Coming from southcoast MA, where linguica is abundant and necessary for pizza, finding this as a topping up here in Twin Mountain was most welcome. Ingredients are very fresh, and generously laid on top of a great hand stretched dough. Only could eat 4 slices it was so filling.

Ossining, New York
“Our favorite sandwich place in the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

Not that they have many restaurants in the area, but even if they did we would still be coming back to this little gem, where they serve delicious and generously sized sandwiches as well as pizza and pasta. My husband usually orders pasta, but the serving is so huge that he cannot finished it even after a day long hike. I am a big fan of the open face turkey breast sandwich, as a more healthy option - the meat is really tender and juicy, and you can have salad instead of fries. Highly recommend for lunch or dinner.

Twin Mountain, New Hampshire
“Really Great Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

I ordered a large take out pizza with linguica, tomato, fresh mozzarella and meatballs. This was one of the best pizza's we had ever had. The dough was good and the toppings were fresh with real flavor to them. I cannot say enough about how good this experience was. The pizza was ready when promised and the service was excellent. Thanks Catalano's

Amherst, Massachusetts
“I heard the pizza was good, but the sandwich was awful.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

I was told the pizza here was good, but my experience did not reflect that. I was alone so I ordered a sandwich. Big mistake. The chicken was so dry that I gagged. The service was pleasant (counter not waitress) but it was very slow there. The desserts looked like they had been there weeks. I would hesitate to suggest anyone go here.....
Did I mention the tables outside were covered with a thick layer of green pollen?