“Great breakfast!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Munroe Place Restaurant
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Cheap Eats, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Located at mile marker 147.4 On Route 3 in Twin Mountain, NH.
Morrisville, Pennsylvania
“Great breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2011

Tried this little restaurant for breakfast and we were not disappointed! Fast and friendly service. The food was more than normal size portion and the price was reasonable. great place!

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank olney1944

“Great breakfast, great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2011

I ate breakfast with my two kids and the food was amazingly good. If you judge it from the outside you might drive right by. Definitely stop and get a meal here. Stop in and find your own place to sit. Enjoy the family photos as you wait for your food to be served.

As far as I can tell they are not open for dinner.

Milford, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing place to eat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2011

Ate here for breakfast. Best food I have had in a long time. Everything was cooked to perfection. The staff was very friendly and speedy. Definetly will return next time I return to this area.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank Snobnny
northeast
“Good food, Good people, Good prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2011

We ate at this restaurant for dinner the first time a few weeks ago. I had called prior to our visit to inquire about the menu/cooking practices as I have a child with food allergies. The gentleman I spoke with (who I believe was the owner) was very helpful and told me upon our visit to inform our server. I did that and when she came back to our table, told me I had spoken to her husband and he remembered our conversation. They made me very comfortable about my child eating there. As for the food - our food was very reasonably priced and very good. My husband got a pasta dish - I don't recall exactly what as I was thoroughly enjoying my turkey dinner (which I totally recommend)! The portions were quite large, the food was tasty, and the service was very good.

• Visited July 2011
2 Thank travelnortheast
UK
“Great place for breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2011

Good range of breakfast and really friendly service. Went here every day of our stay in the Motel opposite and always had a good meal. We tried dinner on one night as they started to do dinner wed thru sun evenings with specials and a small but tastey menu.

The prices are low and service swift and efficient.

The best place in Twin Mountain for breakfast we found.

• Visited June 2011