“Great place”

Brenda's Country Kitchen & Skeet's Pub
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

This is a great place. Eaten here a few times. Very nice people and the food is good. My husband ordered the Caesar salad. It was very good. My burger was awesome.

There are newer reviews for Brenda's Country Kitchen & Skeet's Pub

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The lobster roll was great, as was the shrimp. Seems like no frozen food here. The shrimp were the best I have had.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

On our way out we told another waiter to tell Justin we were leaving, not to bother with our order-and he was drunk too.

1  Thank amb6405
Reviewed 14 November 2013

My friends and I were staying at the Mt. Washington Hotel but tired of what offerings they had open for dining. We ventured out to find Brenda's neighboring diner but it was closed. So, why not try Brenda's Country Kitchen? Skeet was very friendly, waited on us very well and I believe my "Skeet's Burger" was one of the better meals I had had in the two days!!! Fresh made patty and homemade onion rings, too! Overall, I would definitely eat there again if in the area! We were treated very well.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Not a huge menu, but big enough to please all. Kids were happy here, too. They even offered coloring books.