“Great Place”

Harmony Mountain Abode
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Twin Mountain
Harmony Mountain Abode
Plymouth, Minnesota, United States
“Great Place”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

My fiancée and I stayed there one night in August when we visited Mt Washington. Delightful place, very clean and well kept. Joe is wonderful. Highly recommend to anyone who visits the area. Breakfast was fantastic!. Have already recommended the place to all of my family and friends.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank William M

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Woodstock CT
Reviewed 22 February 2014

We stayed at the Harmony Mountain Abode in Feb and had a wondering stay. The inn was spotless and the owner, Joe, was wonderful. He even dug out our car after it snowed overnight! It was located approximately 4 miles from Bretton Woods where we skied.

Room Tip: Rooms are quieter at the back of the inn.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank travellerWoodstockCT
Mexico City, Mexico
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I can't imagine a better way to ring in the new year than at the Harmony Mountain Abode. The inn is lovely and well-kept; the rooms charming; the internet fast; and the location is beautiful and convenient to skiing/hiking/mountain fun. But it is the innkeepers Joe and his wife Shehong that take Harmony Mountain Abode from great to exquisite. The couple's grace infuse the whole inn with a warm, welcoming feeling. Joe's cooking is nuanced, gourmet and delicious - and presented with good cheer and even better stories. I look forward to returning when I need a welcoming escape in the beautiful White Mountains. Thank you so much

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank janicekg
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 28 November 2013

I chose Twin Mountain Abode based on Tripadvisor reviews, and I am happy to say it was great. My boyfriend and I stayed two nights in mid October. Our room was on the second floor and had its own entrance hall. The private bathroom with the pitched ceiling was clean and generous. The breakfasts were huge and tasty! Joe's cooking will definitely keep you going for any hiking or skiing you might want to do in the area. But aside from the general comfort, cleanliness and charm of the place, the hosts were exceptional. We called from a neighboring state to change our booking on the fly to one day earlier, and this was accommodated without any problem. When we arrived there was a message board welcoming us by name, as well as the host standing in the door way to introduce himself. We had a bunch of laundry that they popped in their own machine for no extra charge (although we did tip, in the American way). We were really happy with the accommodations and the hosts. Very recommended.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Kristen N
Newark, Delaware
Reviewed 7 August 2013

My wife and I met up with my parents at the Harmony Mountain Abode. We had a great time. It is close to several nice hiking and biking spots in the White Mountains and shopping in North Conway. The food is excellent and the so is the value.
Jason and Xinqiao - Newark, DE.

We had a perfect family vacation at Harmony Mountain. It was wonderful to relax and enjoy time with our adult children. The inn is charming, and all the rooms we had were very comfortable. The mattresses were better than those I've had in hotels. We were able to hike, see gorgeous scenery and shop. The high point, though, was the food. Zhou Wei is a master chef, and every meal was deliciously memorable. Dr. And Mr. Kramer, Chelmsford, MA

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Jason K
Rhode Island
Reviewed 10 July 2013

I stayed at Harmony Mountain Abode in late June for one night prior to undertaking a 3 day hiking trek in the White Mountains. The B & B was wonderful. Joe is a very friendly and engaging man. The building is an old house and he immediately gave me a tour of the rooms. Since the place was bot fully booked, he also gave me a free upgrade. The room I stayed in was pleasant, quiet and clean; can't ask for more. The breakfast the next day was very good, as was the interesting conversations I had with Joe. I'll definitely stay there again if I am in the area.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank murphdean
Mannheim, Germany
Reviewed 5 March 2013

We (couple around 30) stayed at the Harmony Mountain Abode for five days in September 2011. It was really a great experience. Joe and his wife were very nice and very hospitable offering fresh cookies and tea on our arrival. The breakfast was extraordinary. Tasty, hearty and varied, exactly what you need for a day of hiking. Joe also provides good advice where to go and what to see in the area.

Would recommend this B&B to my friends and would gladly come back.

Thank you for that great stay.

Room Tip: There is some street noise, so you may consider choosing a room on the rear side.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Omni Bretton Arms Inn at Mount Washington Resort
Bear Mountain Lodge
Bear Mountain Lodge
#1 of 8 in Bethlehem

Been to Harmony Mountain Abode? Share your experiences!